has ANYONE BEEN CORNERD BY KING GEORGE AT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
i heard sum shit that while he waz runn'n wit percy and them , he waz dirty mackin and hangin wit sum niggaz who have a rap group called N.B.D. new breed of gangstaz, they album was richmond the city that killz, or sumn, and they waz dissin "P".
I also heard it had sum'n 2 do on BIG ED'S(R.I.P.) PART.
HEY WHO KNOWS! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, WHETHER YOU'RE DOIN IT RIGHT OR NOT. My UNCLEZ SAY HE BE TRYNA MOVE UNITZ BACK HOME TOO, THEY CLOWN'N BACK IN LA(NEW ORLEANS).

Aug 16, 2002
I AINT EVER SEEN THIS CAT BUT I AM GETTING WEAK AT MY OFFICE READING THIS POST! I CAN JUST SEE HIM NOW TRYIN TO GET PEEPZ TO BUY HIZ ALBUM AND THEN GETTING MAD WHEN PEEPZ DONT!

GOTTI

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I've seen King George in front of Underdog Records in Pittsburg. He jumped in front of my car in the parking lot trying to sell me a CD.If I had hit him, I would have HAD to buy a CD. Before that, no matter what Rasputins I've went to, he was out front.

Think about this though. Its a numbers game. You think dude is out there everyday and NOT selling shit? He would have given up by now. $10 at 10 CDs a day is $100. He might not have to work a regular job. On site transactions are a good thing. I remember going to Fam Mart in San Diego and seeing hella local rappers in the parkinglot selling their CD's. The same with Mexicans at the Food Max parkinglot in Modesto slanging Tamales. At any Wal-Mart in America with mothafuckas selling bootleg DVD-R's. They gotta be making something if thats what they do. Its all about how many people you greet a day.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I've seen King George in front of Underdog Records in Pittsburg. He jumped in front of my car in the parking lot trying to sell me a CD.If I had hit him, I would have HAD to buy a CD. Before that, no matter what Rasputins I've went to, he was out front.

Think about this though. Its a numbers game. You think dude is out there everyday and NOT selling shit? He would have given up by now. $10 at 10 CDs a day is $100. He might not have to work a regular job. On site transactions are a good thing. I remember going to Fam Mart in San Diego and seeing hella local rappers in the parkinglot selling their CD's. The same with Mexicans at the Food Max parkinglot in Modesto slanging Tamales. At any Wal-Mart in America with mothafuckas selling bootleg DVD-R's. They gotta be making something if thats what they do. Its all about how many people you greet a day.
REAL SPIT THERE