Halloween 2 - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i just got done watching it.

I thought it was pretty good at first. Good story, decent killings.

But i hate the direction Rob Zombie is takin it. Didnt like the whole mom ghost thing. and like mocheeze said waaaay to many subliminals And the fact that he didnt always have his mask on bothers me. The Mask IS Michael Myers. I dont wanna put a face to it especially this bearded homoless guy portrayal.

Dont really know how i feel about it. Some parts had me some didnt so i guess i gotta go 3/5.

basically fuck you rob zombie

May 2, 2002
You cant hate Rob Zombie for doin his thang though. Thats the type of director Zombie is. He aint gonna change to appease die hard fans. Hate the studio that hired him if you gonna hate anyone. They knew what they were doing when they hired him to make the movie.

Personally, I thought the movie was good. Not great, but good. The opening scene (in the hosptial) is one of the best horror scenes I ever seen. Just sucks the whole thing was a dream sequence.

Sep 29, 2003
Pros:

One of the most stylized horror flicks I've ever seen. Theres a couple scenes where he's walkin through the fields, or at the start with Laurie walking down the street, dude has an incredible eye. The kills were pretty awesome as well.....The opening scene is, for me, the best in a horror movie I've ever seen.....

Cons:

The ghost stuff was tolerable throughout the film, for me, until the end when they were in the old barn. Michael without the mask? Not for me, or when he yells at the end...weak.....

But if you watch the movie with the commentary Rob Zombie explains he saw Michael Myers as more of a human, whereas John Carpenter's version of Michael Myers was more of a supernatural killer.....Rob tried to make him more human by having him with his mask off and speaking, sorta......

Aug 17, 2008
FUCK THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO RANT ABOUT THE GREATEST HORROR MOVIE FRANCISE/SERIES/WHATEVER BEING RAPED TO THE MAX. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM TYPING IN FULL CAP (MEANS IM MAD) LOL NA BUT THE FIRST ONE SORT OF GOT A PASS CUZ IT WASNT TOO BAD. BUT FUCKIN HOMO GHOST MOTHERS AND PAST CHILDHOOD SELFS??? WTF PUMPKINS AT A SUPPER WTF???? MICHAEL MYERS IS NOT ACTUALLY A MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER WHOM WE NEVER HEAR SAY A WORD AND SEE HIS FACE IN SHADOWS MAY I ADD FOR MAYBE LESS THAN 15 SECONDS IF YOU ADD ALL THE ORIGINALS TIME FRAMEOF UN-MASKNESS COMBINED???? NO INSTEAD MICHAEL MYERS IS ACTUALLY A HOME-LESS HOBO LOOKIN MUTHAFUCKA WHO MAY I ADD IS A CANNIBAL WAIT NOT EVEN A CANIBALL HE EATS RAW DOG AT LEAST GOOKS COOK THA MUTHAFUCKAZ ANYWAY IM SICK OF TYPING THIS RANT IM SURE NOONE WILL READ AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE JUST POSTED AS I TYPED THIS OUT OF ANGER SO ONE MORE TIME FUCK ZOMBIE AND HIS KIDS/PARENTS/COUSINS/ASSOCIATES/ETC THAT IS ALL

Sep 29, 2003
nah it wasnt that bad. Rob Zombie did a great job of these films....The way this franchise gets overhyped is ridiculous though, the originalsn are probably the most overrated horror movies ever....Not saying I don't appreciate what John Carpenter did by creating slasher flicks but the original Halloween movies are boring...

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I didn't really like it. The whole white horse, "Hippy" Michael Myers just didn't do it for me. Danielle Harris was good though . 2/5

Sep 29, 2003
people who are not fans of the original are the only fags who like rob zombies new halloweens
come on that aint true, I'm sure there is some faggot 90s baby fans but as poor as the story lines were in Rob Zombie's Halloween movies, I would still watch them over the original everytime....they are much more entertaining and when Michael stabs someone in these movies they die, he doesnt miss 3 feet to the left...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Halloween 2

I watched this over the weekend and loved this movie! I thought it was just as good as Rob Zombie's first Halloween. I have seen all the Halloween originals and loved the original 1 and 2 also! I wish this movie was out in the early 90's when I use to drop a lot of acid, GBR! I'm a huge fan of the old and new Micheal Myers...

Oct 9, 2008
Just saw this last night..gotta say it sucked balls!
HALLOWEEN------------------------------------------------>>Rob Zombies H2
Didn't even seem like a holloween movie just some random psychotic episodes..way off base

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
FUCK THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO RANT ABOUT THE GREATEST HORROR MOVIE FRANCISE/SERIES/WHATEVER BEING RAPED TO THE MAX. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM TYPING IN FULL CAP (MEANS IM MAD) LOL NA BUT THE FIRST ONE SORT OF GOT A PASS CUZ IT WASNT TOO BAD. BUT FUCKIN HOMO GHOST MOTHERS AND PAST CHILDHOOD SELFS??? WTF PUMPKINS AT A SUPPER WTF???? MICHAEL MYERS IS NOT ACTUALLY A MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER WHOM WE NEVER HEAR SAY A WORD AND SEE HIS FACE IN SHADOWS MAY I ADD FOR MAYBE LESS THAN 15 SECONDS IF YOU ADD ALL THE ORIGINALS TIME FRAMEOF UN-MASKNESS COMBINED???? NO INSTEAD MICHAEL MYERS IS ACTUALLY A HOME-LESS HOBO LOOKIN MUTHAFUCKA WHO MAY I ADD IS A CANNIBAL WAIT NOT EVEN A CANIBALL HE EATS RAW DOG AT LEAST GOOKS COOK THA MUTHAFUCKAZ ANYWAY IM SICK OF TYPING THIS RANT IM SURE NOONE WILL READ AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE JUST POSTED AS I TYPED THIS OUT OF ANGER SO ONE MORE TIME FUCK ZOMBIE AND HIS KIDS/PARENTS/COUSINS/ASSOCIATES/ETC THAT IS ALL
Retard shit you sound like you want the new movies to be exactly the same as the old ones.

WTF is the point of that???? The point is to have something fresh and to get to know the character that is Micheal Myers in the new movies, pussy faggots who get handed everything in life wouldn't understand the Rob Zombie perspective.

They just want to see killing without a reason (which has already been done, check old Halloweens) and or listen to there girlfriends opinion because they can't come up with their own. Hella females hated this movie there is not really a bitch perspective in this one, unless a broad wants to put herself in the shoes of Micheal Myers sister. Which probably 95% of females wouldn't unless you Maria go dumb from Siccness. (That's a complement)

Makaveli hit it on the money..

But if you watch the movie with the commentary Rob Zombie explains he saw Michael Myers as more of a human, whereas John Carpenter's version of Michael Myers was more of a supernatural killer.....Rob tried to make him more human by having him with his mask off and speaking, sorta......

Real horror fans will understand, the rest are just victims like the people he kills.