Halloween 2 - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I liked the movie shit was dope, watching peoples reactions and this bitch scream in the theatre was priceless, lol the crowd went dead when Myers approached the kid trick or treating, stupid fucks mike don't don't kill kids.

The dream that bitch had in the beginning was 100% pure Rob Zombie gore. Going to watch it again all the subliminal shit got my head spinning and thinking about it. The stabbings were lovely, oh yea can't forget about the head stomp lol.

Real horror fans will understand, the rest are just victims like the people he kills.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
honestly im wondering WTF some of you guys were expecting?? this is a classic style slasher flic.....I thought this movie was dope.....i dont go see Halloween for the story line (which was better than i thought it would be)....i got to people get slashed tha fucc up.....

some of you need to go watch the Notebook or something
Hell yeah this is what I am talking about homie. I love this movie. I will own it when it comes out. The stabbings were some to the most brutal stabbings that I have ever seen on film. Real Overkill Siccness type shit.

Best horror film of the year.:siccness:

May 11, 2002
so there is gnna be a part 3?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes and THANK GOD Rob Zombie wont be able to ruin it!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I actually think if he would have remade Halloween 3 instead of doing a part 2. It would have been way better. I bet he could have made 3 look cool as shit (from an aesthetic point of view).

May 16, 2002
pretty good for what it was... a hack and slash flick. i loved all of the gore. bob zombie has a niche for making good horror flicks, i wish he would redo a friday...preferably friday 13th part 3 in 3D.

Apr 13, 2007
the trailer made it seem hecka kool, i mean it wasnt that bad, but the trailer was really good. it really killed it with the "nights in white satin" song at the end

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
just seen it tonite, shit was dope as fuck...but i liked the first one a lil more i think
I think alot of the people that didnt like it just didnt get it.
I hate all of Zombies other shits, but these were dope...I hope he somehow does get to do part 3 even tho he said he wont.

May 2, 2002
Finally seen this movie.

It wasnt the best movie, but yall saying its the worst horror movie ever are trippin? worst horror movie ever? how? I mean cmon...
It was decent. There are a ton of things I can say about it, but for some reason, one thing that bothered me more than anything else was the fact that Michael grunted when he killed people. wtf is up with that? I dont wanna hear this muthafucka sound exasperated. Hes michael myers.

Jan 18, 2006
from hearing the critics and everyone i thought it was gonna be a hell of a lot worse, thanks to everyone that gave me low expectations cuz i ended up liking it.

Apr 25, 2002
Finally seen this movie.

It wasnt the best movie, but yall saying its the worst horror movie ever are trippin? worst horror movie ever? how? I mean cmon...
It was decent. There are a ton of things I can say about it, but for some reason, one thing that bothered me more than anything else was the fact that Michael grunted when he killed people. wtf is up with that? I dont wanna hear this muthafucka sound exasperated. Hes michael myers.
i own over 400 horror movies and watch nearly every single one that comes out and to me its the worst non direct to video one i have ever seen....ill stand by that until i see worse

May 2, 2002
i own over 400 horror movies and watch nearly every single one that comes out and to me its the worst non direct to video one i have ever seen....ill stand by that until i see worse
wow.. different strokes for different folks, but I have a hard time understanding how you could view this movie was "the worst". I can probably list 25 horror movies off the top of my head right now that were 100 times worse than H2.

May 2, 2002
one more thing, does anyone else think Michael Myers raped the girl that Laurie was living with (the cops daughter) before killing her?

Feb 23, 2003
one more thing, does anyone else think Michael Myers raped the girl that Laurie was living with (the cops daughter) before killing her?
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING LOL.. DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE WAS NO SEX/RAPE SCENE IN THE MOVIE CAUSE THAT COULD HAVE MADE UP FOR ALL THE WEIRD VISIONS AND SHIT LOL WTF DOES WHITE HORSES HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING REGARDING THIS FRANCHISE?