Halloween 2 - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
i like the first one better, because it got into the origins on michael... dont get me wrong, number 2 was a decent movie but there are still some scenes im like wtf was that all about??? i think i was just expecting so much more out of this movie. if you havent seen the movie and i tell you the scenes i dont understand it will ruin it for the others and youll be like wtf???? ill just have to check this out again when it hits dvd and analyze it a lil better.
It just followed straight into the other one. Not too much as far as story telling because there shouldn't be, that was already explained in the last movie.
Some of the death scenes were alot of brutal like the scene outside of the strip club.
What scene did you not understand about the movie becuz everything I saw in the movie was pretty cut and dry. Except for the ending, it seemed like the hit off of Halloween 4 or 5 ending a lil bit.
If you don't know what I am talking go watch them.

Nov 15, 2007
this is what i meant.... remember when there was that scene, it was like the last supper with fucking pumpkin headed monsters; what the fuck was that all about?!?!?!?! shit was crazy but just confusing and they kept showing that pumpkin headed monster guy, another part was the ending like you said; and why was lil michael and the mom showing up and only his sister could see them and they were holding her???? like what the fuck? shit just didnt make sense, it was just bizarre and zombie def wanted to go another direction. another thing was why did she put the mask on her face? i liked the movie, but it just was different.

Feb 13, 2006
this is what i meant.... remember when there was that scene, it was like the last supper with fucking pumpkin headed monsters; what the fuck was that all about?!?!?!?! shit was crazy but just confusing and they kept showing that pumpkin headed monster guy, another part was the ending like you said; and why was lil michael and the mom showing up and only his sister could see them and they were holding her???? like what the fuck? shit just didnt make sense, it was just bizarre and zombie def wanted to go another direction. another thing was why did she put the mask on her face? i liked the movie, but it just was different.
I think at the very end of the movie she was losing her mind like michael did at age but, it took her a lil longer to go crazy like he did. Like her having the same disorder because remember they are blood after all. That should explain that.
As far as the pumpkin head thing........All I can think of is Halloween 3 and how it didn't make any sense. Maybe Rob was taking alot of the old elements in the halloween movies and putting them into this one.
I just can't believe The Final D won over Halloween 2 this weekend. I figured the 3-D thing did the trick.

May 11, 2002
With being a fan of the original Halloween films and not really liking Rob Zombies first effort. I saw Halloween II today and words cannot describe how horrible this film was, Donald Pleasance and Moustapha Akkad both have to be rolling in their graves! Now I'm hearing there will infact be a Halloween III released next year. Thank God Rob Zombie won't be directing it!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I loved the movie. The violence was exquisite.

And I really love the whole surreal feel to the whole movie. I love psychological elements and the symbolism as well.

Two thumbs up from Venom!!!!

Jul 24, 2002
I saw it late lastnite.. it was alright but it didnt stick to the original to much.. I liked all the gore in it, that was a plus. also that scene where it showed the mom on a table and all those weird looking monster surrounding her was crazy looking.. I give it a 7 out of 10.
I want to see alice in wonderland though.. after seeing the preview before the movie, that shit looks tight!

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
honestly im wondering WTF some of you guys were expecting?? this is a classic style slasher flic.....I thought this movie was dope.....i dont go see Halloween for the story line (which was better than i thought it would be)....i got to people get slashed tha fucc up.....

some of you need to go watch the Notebook or something

Dec 30, 2003
i saw it today with my girl... empty ass theater made it kinda scarier haha... but the gore was off the hook.... helllla blood.... i was thought the grunting was tiight to bc u never hear michael at alll through any of the movies... it showed just some sick ass emotion haha..... ending was weird... but a good way to end the story.. i wanna fuck danielle harris.... that is all.

Feb 16, 2009
I loved the movie. The violence was exquisite.

And I really love the whole surreal feel to the whole movie. I love psychological elements and the symbolism as well.

Two thumbs up from Venom!!!!
I'm a horror junkie and I agree 100 fucking percent. I didn't really know what to expect from it but I thought it was the shit. Definitely my favorite new horror remake... I hated the new hills have eyes, texas chainsaw massacres, and friday the 13th.
I thought this one ran loops around the first one. The first one was disappointing to me cuz it didn't stack up to the original but Rob Zombie really made the series his own with this one. Plus I love how he incorporated elements from Halloween 4 and 6 but actually did them well. When I saw the previews I thought the "supernatural" shit was gonna be stupid but it really added a great atmosphere and another dimension to the film, especially explaining michaels split personality and his motivation for killing. This is definitely the best newer horror movie i've seen in recent memory and I'm surprised so many people hate it. They just don't make them like this anymore. As far as rob zombies other movies, for me I'd rank them
1. Halloween 2
2. The Devils Rejects
3. Halloween
4. House of a Thousand Corpses