HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
man what the fuck!!!! solitary, tony, deebo, somebody get me some answers here.....im the dumb fuck that decided to start the raider defense over the titans defense in my fantasy league....and yes i fucken lost. scary i owe you an apology, i didnt pick the raiders as disrespect to the donks. i actually had a theory as to why i did it but no need to get into to it because it was bullshit!!!!!

im flipping the fuck out im so pissed, im about to go vince young style and cruise the hood with an unloaded handgun in my glove box. if you fools dont see me on here for awhile call the cops...
hahahahahaha

Jan 4, 2003
alright off tops donkey fans can talk shit on this game... but if your a niner fan running your mouth last time I checked your squad is 0-1 as well.... and wasup with all this clownin on J.Russell when your guys "franchise QB" in Alex Smith is sittin there ridin tha bench ha... I was at the game and let me say the team did look like shit! Curry dropped a few key passes, Deangelo Hall was gettin burnt all day and damn... The D better really get it together, yes we got a few new additions but still thats no excuse.. they needa get it together quick.. and our offense is still lookin horrible... I feel we should be a lil more "loose" let J.Russ throw those long bombs down field.. its 2008 and the Raiders coaching staff are callin plays as if it was last decade.. we needa step game up fast.. thankfully we got the queefs next, even tho its always a down to the wire game in KC.. but fuck it.. GO RAIDERS

broncos 1-0
raiders 0-1
chargers 0-1
chiefs 0-1

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
and our offense is still lookin horrible... I feel we should be a lil more "loose" let J.Russ throw those long bombs down field.. its 2008 and the Raiders coaching staff are callin plays as if it was last decade..
Agreed... we should have went to the air more... especially early in the game. Kiffin needs to take them training wheels off of Russell and let him slang it. He'll get more confident even with mistakes here and there. Kiffin calls plays like he's scared somtimes.

Jan 18, 2006
actually the only mistake that was made was on the opening drive for the Raiders was running it twice inside the 10

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Agreed... we should have went to the air more... especially early in the game. Kiffin needs to take them training wheels off of Russell and let him slang it. He'll get more confident even with mistakes here and there. Kiffin calls plays like he's scared somtimes.
im tryin to tell yall. greg knapp is a big factor in the fucking lame playcalling. the same shit i watched in atlanta for 3 years is happening now with the raiders. its no coincidence knapp is the oc.