HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Siccness Raiders fans that is... I guess you didn't see the game last night because there was a fan in the black hole that had a sign that read "Kiffin must go".... guess you didn't catch that one huh...
That guy might as well of had a sign that said "I am an idiot". :dead:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I've been critical of Kiffin since last year because of his predictable/scary play callin'. 4 and 2 everyone knows Kiffin will run a college type sweep to the outside. He's gotta do a better job of mixing up his playing. Should have left his playbook at USC. We'll see how he does as the season goes on.

Rob Ryan should accept most of the blame because our defense looked lost.

Apr 25, 2002
I've been critical of Kiffin since last year because of his predictable/scary play callin'. 4 and 2 everyone knows Kiffin will run a college type sweep to the outside. He's gotta do a better job of mixing up his playing. Should have left his playbook at USC. We'll see how he does as the season goes on.

Rob Ryan should accept most of the blame because our defense looked lost.
and Im sure you will be critical of whovever the next coach is, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one..etc
Things are not gonna change aslong as Al Davis is running the show and keeps giving his coaches garbage to work with.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
to quote billy man tits parcells " if you want me to cook the meal , i gotta buy the groceries"..... kiffin gotta do the best with what he has which he has ZERO control over... that just the way it is in the nation tho... we gotta bounce back and leave that ass whooping behind and get stronger.... GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Kiffin is not the problem

firing Kiffin would be the worst thing the Raiders could do right now... we need stability

If we are gonna fire any coach it needs to be Ryan... there's no excuse for our defense playing that shitty

Kiffin knows what is best for the team... he just can't do what he wants because of Al... I guarantee we would do much better if Al's old ass would fall back and let Kiffin run the team the way he wants

I wish we wouldve fired Ryans ass in the offseason like Kiffin wanted to

I'm not saying all the blame is going to Ryans defensive calling... the players just seem uninspired... and act like they really don't give a shit

the Raiders got some of the most passionate fans in the league but it seems like we get no passion at all from our team itself

I've been optomistic all offseason... and it all came crashing down this game

if we can't at least be competetive next week against KC I'm giving up on this season

seriously... other fans feel free to bash us... I'm not even gonna defend this squad anymore... shit makes me sick

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree... Ryan is the one that really needs to go. Kiffin is walkin' on thin ice though (wouldn't mind seeing him fired too). How many times did we get good field position last night and ended up doing nothing with it?

Apr 25, 2002
I agree... Ryan is the one that really needs to go. Kiffin is walkin' on thin ice though (wouldn't mind seeing him fired too). How many times did we get good field position last night and ended up doing nothing with it?
Who exactly do you want to replace Kiffin?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Raiders fans love talking shit, but when reality takes over its too much to handle, this shit goes to show a lot of Raider fans dont know shit about the NFL. Specially when you talk to fans from work they dont got shit to say but its just first game of season or our team is "young". NO EXCUSES Raiders D shouldn't of fucked up this bad its a wrap if they can't fix there coverage, which was the one thing I thought they would be better in this year.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I blame the coaching because they're out there making the calls. Huff missed that tackle on Jackson who was a receiver. D-line gets no pressure? Well how about a blitz every now and then? Cutler had all day. D-Hall getting abused? Of course he was getting abused, he was playing soft as coverage. Russell was pretty accurate... Curry dropped a pass that hit him right on his hands... and Russell barely over threw Chilenz. I still blame the coaching not Al Davis. Well Al can be blamed because he's the one who hired this mf's.
Yes Hall got fucking abused.......Your right it was jackson, huff just made it look like a tight end he was trying to tackle.....Your entitled to your opinion, but firing Kiffin is not the answer......We need some a better defensive front.....Tommy Kelly and terdell sands are bellow average and Kelly dosent deserve all that money...WHAT HAS HE PROVEN????? WE NEED A D LINE......

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you man... well hopefully they'll regroup against K.C.

I couldn't believe how our d-line was getting pushed around like that. It was sad... I knew Cutler was going to tear us apart... he had too much time.