HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
raiders looked far worse than the niners did! at least the 9ers were still in it by halftime lmao. the raiders were done 5 min into the 1st quarter. im lovin all this shit talking to raider fans...keep it coming!

oh and please dont ruin mcfadden's career before it even starts! thx raiders!

Mar 16, 2005
fuck you. I tried to be nice now im gonna be a fucking cunt. fuck you, suck my fucking dick if you dont like it pussy, im fucking hard/tough like the rest of you cowards.

hahahahaha

has if saying fuck a couple times and calling fags and pussy qualifies as quality shit talking!~

Have some substance!

Mar 26, 2006
I HIT YOU WHERE IS HURTS DIDN'T I?

YOUR OPINIONS ON FOOTBALL ARE 100% INVALID, COWARD. YOU ARE A SIDE-BUSTING, FRAUD OF A FAN.
uh huh, so anyone who suddenly wants to follow the NFL is a fraud? lol your logic does not make sense, sort of like the spam/shit talking/hate that goes on in every thread.

Mar 16, 2005
as opposed to the shit talking in this forum? hahahahaha cmon dude...

dude I understand you may not understand the context in which some of us talk shit to eachother but doesn't mean fly off the handle and act a fool!

Learn a little about whats going on, for example raiders and niners are close to eachother so there is a built in rivalry, denver and raiders play in the same division so again rivalry, thats why w talk shit to each other....you have never seen many of us straight call eachother names like fags pussy etc......

Mar 26, 2006
dude I understand you may not understand the context in which some of us talk shit to eachother but doesn't mean fly off the handle and act a fool!

Learn a little about whats going on, for example raiders and niners are close to eachother so there is a built in rivalry, denver and raiders play in the same division so again rivalry, thats why w talk shit to each other....you have never seen many of us straight call eachother names like fags pussy etc......

what you said I already figured out a year ago.

and yeah there is alot of name calling and weak shit talking, even when people are trying to be serious about their team, its hard to follow a discussion when you have 5 cunts spamming a teams thread with rubbish and "fuck your team you fag" ect.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man what the fuck!!!! solitary, tony, deebo, somebody get me some answers here.....im the dumb fuck that decided to start the raider defense over the titans defense in my fantasy league....and yes i fucken lost. scary i owe you an apology, i didnt pick the raiders as disrespect to the donks. i actually had a theory as to why i did it but no need to get into to it because it was bullshit!!!!!

im flipping the fuck out im so pissed, im about to go vince young style and cruise the hood with an unloaded handgun in my glove box. if you fools dont see me on here for awhile call the cops...

Apr 25, 2002
man what the fuck!!!! solitary, tony, deebo, somebody get me some answers here.....im the dumb fuck that decided to start the raider defense over the titans defense in my fantasy league....and yes i fucken lost. scary i owe you an apology, i didnt pick the raiders as disrespect to the donks. i actually had a theory as to why i did it but no need to get into to it because it was bullshit!!!!!

im flipping the fuck out im so pissed, im about to go vince young style and cruise the hood with an unloaded handgun in my glove box. im you fools dont see me on here for awhile call the cops...
LOL calm down bro..if you think your mad just think how it feels to be a Raiders fan :mad:

May 30, 2006
only good thing the raiders have going for themselves.. justin fargas
Please.....McFadden is way better then Huggy Bear jr.......Huggy Bear is good coming off the bench but that's about all.....LOL @ last season fools were running around hollering about how Fargas was one of the top 5 backs in the league just cuz he played good the second half of the year......This was only one game but they played like shit........Eddie Royal was a lot of fun to watch......Very exciting player.....He reminds me of Joey Galloway when he entered the league.....Just not as fast.