GRUMPY LOCZ AND FLAME COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
a lil constructive criticism.not hating :
if u gonna name the album "the real will rise the fake will fall.". take a real pic with your real guns your real lowrider and your real money for your cover.. because if all that aint real then what is?
ON A SERIOUS NOTE....
THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF THE ONLY THING THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Chino, Im just saying this mofucka think he hella hard n shit, then gets all but hurt when niggas on here pull his card. I dont give a fuck what he says on here when he talks shit, I dont take one thing this fool says serious. Im talking shit cuz thats what this board was ment for, talking. Feel me, streets is one thing, come on a board n i can say wtf I want, and say the same thing to this niggas face in the street plain n simple.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
after seeing that 408 tat on you nigga you was added on my ps3 and hella denied it being you, i thought you repped 650.. is your ps3 account FLAME408 the same as your screen name on here right? talking bout "i know flame tho, he gets down in the streets naw this isn't him"..nigga u hella funny stlye..so someone who knows you is just gonna create a screen name with the same one you have on here and be a voucher about how you get down in the streets? man i bet your chick has served more jail time and put in more work than more phony ass ever would. tito told me exactly what you are and that is a straight up bitch and i can see it all in your face since the first time i seen your pic..wanna be gangsta straight up..
This is Flame I ain't no video game ass nigga like you punk. I don't even own a game system so stick to ur games bitch that has to be a fan on there and when the fuck did I ever rep 650 I've been Sunnyvale 408 from day one

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
@smiley - Let me know how he be thinking he is hell hard, also how does he get butt hurt when foos pull his card? Let me ask you this if someone says shit about you what are you gonna do? stay quiet or talk back and defend your name? And straight up just cause someone says something went down doesn't mean it went down. I know cause I've been through that bullshit. If this foo was a punk and phoney talking out of his ass, i'd think he would have been checked by now out on his own block he claims, city, or county. Yet, he isn't touched. Before, he was making music with Starz the limit, someone calls him a bitch all of a sudden, it becomes official. come on now... I could sit here and call you a bitch and even make up a scenerio that went down. Will it be effective? no, but if i was a rapper that had a name out there already then everyone will believe me, jump on my dick and clown on you. And check it out he is still putting music out and he is still logging on this bitch knowing how many of you foos are gonna talk down. On the side note if his card was pulled he wouldn't even try to come back on this bitch, for example look at "eastbayrider510" big ru i believe his name is. What happend to him he came through routinely and now where is he at? I'm not trying to be captain save a hoe or whatever the fuck, i'm just being real...

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
if u gonna name the album "the real will rise the fake will fall.". take a real pic with your real guns your real lowrider and your real money for your cover.. because if all that aint real then what is?

funny how this keeps getting ignored when he's replying to all the other posts.

Aug 17, 2007

COMING REAL FUCKIN SOON! THIS MONTH FOR SURE!

1- How We Ride (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
2- It Ain't Nothing (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
3- Fake Bitches (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
4- Angel Baby (Oldie Remix) (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
5- What You Gonna Do (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
6- Northern Cali Ridaz (Grumpy Locz, Flame, Lino)
7- Heartbeat (skit)
8- Via Sol 2 San Jo (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
9- On The Rise (Grumpy Locz, Flame, Lino)
10- Norte SidiN 2010 (Grumpy Locz, Flame, Mz Cookie Locz)
11- Take The Pain Away (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
12- Fuck These Hataz (Grumpy Locz Solo)
13- Gun Shots (skit)
14- Vato Remix ft Shy Loks, Rascal Loco and Young Lokztero
15- Have You Seen Her (Oldie Remix)
16- The Last One's StandiN (Grumpy Locz, Flame)
17- Get Me Remix (Grumpy Locz, Flame, Dru P) - Bonus Track

WELL I AINT FIN TA STEP IN TO THIS BUT I WILL SAY I'ED FUK THAT BITCH

FEYO FILTHY

Aug 17, 2007

THATS SUM FUNNY SHIT RITE THERE MY DUDE......

Feb 13, 2004
@ smiley and everyone else talking massive shit, instead of talking, do some walking. Most of all yall got shit twisted on the way to handle shit. You acting like some little ass kids, with all that talk and following the leader type of shit. You calling flame a fool but you acting like one yourself.... What are you gonna get out of talking shit on the net?, it's pointless either do something or keep your hands off the keys. Most of yall talking, I bet claim to be real but the fact of the matter is yall aren't even real. I've been around fools like you, so I understand how it works.. You got an issue with what was said send me a personal message.
U got one fan flame. lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
THATS SUM FUNNY SHIT RITE THERE MY DUDE......
I wasnt even trying to be funny i was trying to give sum advice or whatever.. just keeping it real.
i missed his response to what i said tho.. i cant seem to find it. oh well. get money!!!

Feb 13, 2004
i got the video. it was the beef between coner and flame, coner wanted me to record it so i recorded it... i got the fuckin video i used my camera. it aint my business to put it up anywhere its up to coner and he wants to hold off on it for some reason. i can really give a shit about the whole thing if you ask me. i only brought it up cuz i seen flame speakin on what happened and he wasnt bein truthful about the situation so i stepped in and let it be known that i got a video of the whole thing..and if he wanted to keep on speakin on it the way he was, there was a video of the whole get down and it can be put up for everybody to see.. like i said i give a fuck about the whole thing.. i got enough issues and fools to slap around out here in the streets then to get dragged into this. fact is i got the tape.. you wanna see it get at coner bout it and let him tell you wassup. maybe yall should focus on how a certain individual was on here day after day, post after post talkin all kinds of shit about a certain sunnyvale resident.. went to see that sunnyvale resident.. supposedly got punked by that sunnyvale resident and for some reason never came back on here again.. now thats a topic id like to know the truth about Quote from Big Oso