GRUMPY LOCZ AND FLAME COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
The Font on the bottom dont go with the font on the top, then the title along with a fake car,fake money,fake guns, i aint feelin but thats just me Flame, Go do yo thang Flameskee

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
If you add "and shit" to the end of every sentence, it makes it sound better and shit.....

flame you can suck a fat dick and shit. I bet nobody is gona buy your cd and shit. Id bang the shit outa grumpy and shit. Thats just me tho.... and shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
and yeah, I'd fuck the shit outta the chick on the cover and shit, even tho she lightweight got a kangaroo pouch and shit

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
If you add "and shit" to the end of every sentence, it makes it sound better and shit.....

flame you can suck a fat dick and shit. I bet nobody is gona buy your cd and shit. Id bang the shit outa grumpy and shit. Thats just me tho.... and shit
LET'S NOT FORGET BIG RU WAS TALKIN LIKE THAT ABOUT MY LADY THEN HE GOT PUNKED HAHAHA DON'T LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF

Oct 3, 2006
i ain't hatin or anything but all that shit on the background ain't necessary, especially with the stacks of bills on the cover, i mean don't you still live with ya grandma?

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
i ain't hatin or anything but all that shit on the background ain't necessary, especially with the stacks of bills on the cover, i mean don't you still live with ya grandma?
A COVER IS A COVER. AS LONG AS IT AIN'T NO CHEAP BULLSHIT AND IT CATCHES UR EYE THEN ITS A PASS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. THE PHOTO IS CLEAR AND GOOD ENOUGH FOR POSTERS SINCE IT WAS TAKEN BY A GOOD CAMERA AND THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD ENOUGH. NOT CONCERNED WIT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINIONS ESPECIALLY ON HERE. JUST HERE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHATS UP AND PROMOTE THIS SHIT WEATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT U STILL ACKNOWLEDGE IT RIGHT? ANYWAY SHIT IS COMING OUT SOON AND I GUARANTEE U IT WILL SELL PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ABOUT IT AND I WILL BE OUT SLANGING THIS SHIT MYSELF AS WELL AS AT STORES. YA'LL KNOW DAMN RIGHT IT LOOKS BETTER THAN A LOT OF OTHER COVERS. TIME WILL TELL EVERYTHING. TIL THEN DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. THERE MIGHT BE FAKE GUNS AND SHIT ON THERE BUT THAT'S JUST FOR LOOKS FOR RETAIL WHO CARES IT'S JUST A FUCKIN COVER. I'VE SEEN WELL KNOWN NIGGAZ LIKE MESSY MARV PUT FAKE GUNS ON HIS COVER WHO THE FUCK CARES! NIGGAZ ACTIN LIKE I DON'T HAVE REAL GUNS OR SOMETHIN. HAH! CHECK OUT MY OTHER COVER IF U WANNA SEE REAL GUNS.