GRUMPY LOCZ AND FLAME COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Flamy really thinks his raps are hella tight,thinks his chicks a dime and thinks this cover is clean,what a fuckin retard

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Flame Id love to see you try and punk me, unlike you, I dont need my grandma to fight for me, Im proly the youngest guy in this bitch, and il STILL put hands on your bitch ass like NOTHING. Go home with your wack as rhymes and your wounded ass female bitch lmao

Ill fuck grumpy unprotected and flip that sumo fat ass bitch up on her back
Stick my dick in her grill until she chokes and wants to yack!//
She smiles at me and says Damn Smiley!
"Only thing Dustin got in common with your gun is that he RAAAAAAAAATS"//

AND SHITTTTTTTTTT

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Flame Id love to see you try and punk me, unlike you, I dont need my grandma to fight for me, Im proly the youngest guy in this bitch, and il STILL put hands on your bitch ass like NOTHING. Go home with your wack as rhymes and your wounded ass female bitch lmao

Ill fuck grumpy unprotected and flip that sumo fat ass bitch up on her back
Stick my dick in her grill until she chokes and wants to yack!//
She smiles at me and says Damn Smiley!
"Only thing Dustin got in common with your gun is that he RAAAAAAAAATS"//

AND SHITTTTTTTTTT
YEA SHE'S REALLY FAT AT 115 POUNDS! HAHAHAHAH U TOO FUNNY FAGET! SHE WOULD FUCK U UP HERSELF U BITCH ASS NIGGA. SHES HARDER THAN UR INTERNET BANGING ASS! SHE'S NEXT TO ME LAUGHING AT U PUNKS. HOW'S UR RAP CAREER ANYWAY? WHEN U DROPPIN UR CD?

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
BY THE WAY THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE PROMOTION! IT'S ALMOST LIKE FOOLS GO "OH SHIT FLAME POSTED A THREAD EVERYONE LOG ON!" LOOK HOW FAST THE VIEWS RISE! ANYWAY I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT BECAUSE HATAZ DO HELP A LOT TRUST ME THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FANS. LMMAO

Sep 26, 2010
lol its funny how all these people give you replys of hate, i bet they would never step up in the streets. keep doing your thinng flame, with all this hate u must be doing something right

Apr 21, 2007
DUDE HOMIE JUST LET IT GO,I HAVENT EVEN HEARD YOU ,BUT I KNOW ILL RAP CIRCLES AROUND YOU, ANY FUCK'T UP HUNG OVER MORNING EVEN,STOP WASTING THE HOMIES TIME ON HERE,AND GO BY MY ALBUM, .... REAL TALK,GONE.

Nov 20, 2006
Don't tell us that her gut is your offspring. That said, I would work my hands into her burnt up extensions and her mouth would get one hell of a fucking..and shit.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Cut it out with the promotion shit and the you must be doing something right talk,mutha fuckas talk shit about him cuz he's a joke there ain't any others homeboy rappers that get picked on like him,no respected homies fuck with him more cats talk shit to him then become fans on here but he just don't get it,he just thinks he's tight and people are hatin

Nov 8, 2007
BY THE WAY THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE PROMOTION! IT'S ALMOST LIKE FOOLS GO "OH SHIT FLAME POSTED A THREAD EVERYONE LOG ON!" LOOK HOW FAST THE VIEWS RISE! ANYWAY I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT BECAUSE HATAZ DO HELP A LOT TRUST ME THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FANS. LMMAO
how so? when this only stays on the siccness?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
a lil constructive criticism.not hating :
if u gonna name the album "the real will rise the fake will fall.". take a real pic with your real guns your real lowrider and your real money for your cover.. because if all that aint real then what is?

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
YEA SHE'S REALLY FAT AT 115 POUNDS! HAHAHAHAH U TOO FUNNY FAGET! SHE WOULD FUCK U UP HERSELF U BITCH ASS NIGGA. SHES HARDER THAN UR INTERNET BANGING ASS! SHE'S NEXT TO ME LAUGHING AT U PUNKS. HOW'S UR RAP CAREER ANYWAY? WHEN U DROPPIN UR CD?
My rap career is going great actually. Im working on my solo album right now thank you very much Dustin.

With that being said, I got my solo Smiley- A Day in The Life in the works. Im 6 songs deep. It just has 3 of my boys, Lefty, Young Spitz, and one of my boys Mike on it. 12 tracks and I their just on 3 of them.

Flamer, Im dedicating a song called Lawless to you, Itl be up in about a week. Trust me, I can spit way more better shit than your bitch ass when it comes to street shit. Anybody can come up with your bitch ass lyrics lmao watch

-> leme see an A&R report please from you showing how great of a fucking rapper you are? hahahahaha