Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
but yea i was one of the people saying the new gta needs to be like san andreas and all that, lol.

i just want them to create something new and innovative like san andreas was. not just repeat the same shit.

like doing the 50 gang wars in TLAD or doing the 50 drug missions in TBOGT. shit was just repetitive addiction based trophy oriented gameplay to give the illusion of re-playability. there is no difference between doign those missions and doing the vigilante / ambulance / taxi missions, its all just repackaged trophy oriented illusion to keep you grinding in repetition to make you think you got more out of the game

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
niko was a boss. i just wish the game would have had more re-playability. like owning businesses and building shit up for niko. maybe niko could have been kind of like a savior for russian immigrants, solving their problems, fighting people who extort them and shit like a godfather kinda. he was a dope character, but never went beyond the thug for pay stage.

Jul 25, 2007
niko was a boss. i just wish the game would have had more re-playability. like owning businesses and building shit up for niko. maybe niko could have been kind of like a savior for russian immigrants, solving their problems, fighting people who extort them and shit like a godfather kinda. he was a dope character, but never went beyond the thug for pay stage.

U need some pussy homie.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
gta is the game tho.....I can't wait for this shit, I hope they fix the multiplayer tho.....and let you fully customize everything

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^^^
driving through desert for 10+ straight minutes with nothing happening is fun for you huh?
by the way, by the time you get to the desert you will have unlocked all the planes and helicopters anyway

not that it matters because you can get an accessible plane right at the start of the game in los santos and a helicopter as soon as you enter san fierro

Sep 7, 2006
Maybe this has already been covered....But shouldnt it just be called "GTA IV San Andreas" ? since id imagine its the same game engine, just in a different city. Thats how they been titled them so far. The actual number isnt change till the whole game is revamped