***Golden State Warriors 2010-2011 Offseason Thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^wasn't that serious...he's listed as day-to-day.

Dubs go against the lakers again today on ESPN. Hopefully they play better today, I only saw the fourth quarter online yesterday and the best way to describe the way they were playing is SLOPPY. Hopefully they can clean it up before the season starts.

Sep 24, 2006
I went to the warriors vs. blazers monday, and even though we won easily it wasn't pretty. Monta still missed free throws, curry had some unforced turnovers,biedrins was soft,vladimir is way past his prime,etc. Now there were positives d.lee looked like his all star self,the D"put pressure almost all game long, R.Carney had crazy energy etc. I hope they can put it together by the 27th

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Ellis on fire first half, 27 points on 12 of 15 shooting. he might hit that D Wade level this year that i was talkin about him havin the potential to.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Radmanovic is why the Warriors lost this game. But yeah i noticed some bullshit calls from the refs...but Radmanovic man...why is he even getting so many minutes? smh i hope Coach Smart's rotations improve when the main bench players get healthy otherwise i hope they get rid of his ass at the end of the season

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
uhhh no.....Monta will never get the referee respect that wade does....
never say never. a big part of that is the ownership that lost the nba money from our good market, the other part was a coach that everybody hated.

so that part could happen, he could come close anyways. D Wade does get some super bullshit calls.

YEA RAMAN NEEDS TO BE A 12TH MAN, ITS GONNA BE A LONG SEASON
Radman needs to be 13-15th man, inactivate that fucking scrub.

and fuck nelson for running off jackson and bringing that pile of shit here.

maybe we can get lucky and a team will want his expiring contract. maybe.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
» Saturday, October 23 2010

Kevin Durant: Monta Ellis makes it look so easy when he plays!!! Always enjoy watchin him hoop Twitter

People have approached him about being the subject of documentaries. A paper from Taiwan dispatched a reporter to spend several days with him. "It took a little getting used to, just because I haven't proven anything to anybody," Lin said. "I'm just trying to glorify God in everything I do with my attitude and to stay humble and not let any of this stuff off the court affect how I approach the game on the court. "I think that's tricky, because on one hand you want to be able to focus and play your game and to have the distractions left on the side. But at the same time, to be able to have that type of support is unbelievable. I don't think anybody would be, 'I wouldn't want that.' Especially in the Asian-American community. NBA.com

That's the thing -- he made the decision to play in his hometown, knowing the prominence of the Asian-American community. He wasn't drafted by the Warriors. It's just that it is much more than anyone anticipated. "And that's where myself and the staff have to keep relaxing him," Smart said. "We've got to keep teaching him in situations. Knowing when you want to drive it, make sure there's space. Now there's no space, just be a playmaker. From that standpoint, we've got to keep teaching him. We've got to take the heat off. There was a game here at home, I put him in the game too soon because I kind of gave into the crowd. I said I'll never do that again. I'll make sure he's in a good situation first so that even if he makes a mistake in that situation, it's not an 8-0 run and the team gets back in the game. I've got to be conscious of that and not get caught up into the crowd." NBA.com

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
» Tuesday, October 26 2010

And league source says Golden State, Kings, New Orleans, Cleveland and San Antonio lament Mills' fate: they all had interest if he was cut. Twitter

Sam Amico: Of course, as far as McCants is concerned, getting released by Kings can't be a good thing. Warriors may have interest; same with Magic. Twitter

» Monday, October 25 2010

Marc J. Spears: Warriors say guard Stephen Curry is listed as day-to-day with a mild right ankle sprain. Curry was injured Thursday night versus Lakers. Twitter

Matt Steinmetz: Just talked to Lou Amundson: he says he's looking at 4-6 weeks (finger) Twitter

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Forward Jeff Adrien signed a non-guaranteed contract on Monday.
He gets the nod for the Warriors' 15th roster spot, and will have a hard time sticking around once Louis Amundson and Ekpe Udoh return.

Reggie Williams may see some point guard duties when Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis are not on the court this season.
He had eight assists against the Lakers on Friday, and news like this can only help his value. "Reggie can play some point guard when he's in game situations and you can't put your hands on him," said Keith Smart. "That was a big plus and a big surprise, because I was a little suspect at first."