- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Not about the actual game, but anyone go to the game last night and see the shooting on 880? Shit happened right in front of me. It was nuts. Wondering what anyone else saw because what me and my girl saw doesn't match with what the news is reporting.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Please get rid of Richard Jefferson , he's useless. On a brighter note, I'm proud of our team. I hope coach Malone doesn't leave! Harrison Barnes played great in the playoffs and has me excited about his future. Jarrett jack is gonna ask for big money and i don't think he's coming back. Ezili played well also!

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Not about the actual game, but anyone go to the game last night and see the shooting on 880? Shit happened right in front of me. It was nuts. Wondering what anyone else saw because what me and my girl saw doesn't match with what the news is reporting.
god damn glad i missed that shit, fuck a stray

Props: Meta4iCAL

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
not the way we wanted to go out (on a loss) but i can honestly say that, at the beginning of the season, i had no clue we would go this far.

great fucking season by the dubs! had hella fucking fun

Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat is right, we really need malone to come back next year, he was huge for us, m.jack is more of the motivator IMO....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Please get rid of Richard Jefferson , he's useless. On a brighter note, I'm proud of our team. I hope coach Malone doesn't leave! Harrison Barnes played great in the playoffs and has me excited about his future. Jarrett jack is gonna ask for big money and i don't think he's coming back. Ezili played well also!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
what did you see and what was reported
the article said there was 2 cars, one car shot at the other, the car getting shot at swerved into the center divider and one of the men flew out of the car and got hit by a van

my girl said she saw the door open, a body fell out of the car (looked like it may have been pushed out) then got ran over by a truck

I didn't really see because I was focused on driving trying to get over to hit the 24 east exit, only thing I saw was the body laying in the middle of the freeway in front of a stopped car

I didn't see or hear any vehicle hit the center divider at all

Props: Chree