- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
What the fuck is going on with the warriors???? Seem like they are playing with no heart. What was that when four of the players stayed behind while one only was defending the ball. Seems like they don't want it.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
i like how all the fans are standing up, BAY AREA STAND UP

its all good its just not our year, two 3pters went in and out .. that sh*t killed

EDIT: i knew they would be loyal fans and roar WARRRRIORRS !!!

See y'all next season.

Last edited:

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Our team is built to take jump shots. We can't win like that. We need post play to go with it. Without a healthy Bogut ... we had no shot. sh*t, he might never be healthy again. Only signed for one more year though. Knew we'd regret that Lee contract. We'll be back next season but we'll make that next step in 2014-2015 when Bogut, Biedrins and Jefferson are off the books. Thats $34 million in cap room.

Good series Spurs. You're the better team, no excuses .
from another forum ^ true stuff right there

Props: trill VV1ll
Jan 18, 2006
we definitely overachieved in the playoffs. Healthy Brandon Rush and David Lee and we definitely could have made it to the next round. I don't think any teams will be overlooking us when we play them next year that's for sure.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Nervous about next season if mark Malone bounces to the sixers like they are sayin. He is the x's and o's guy while mark Jackson is more of the singletary type. Hopefully he learned a lot from Malone...

Props: :ab: