GO TADOU!! GO TADOU!!!...TADOU?....MANNN GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOW POPULAR IS TADDY TAD?

• THE GUYS' FANTASTIC...HE'S THE ILLEST RAPPER!!!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • TADOU IS MY ROAD DAWG,BUT SOMETIMES HE GETS ON MY NERVES.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I AGREE WITH THE ABERDEEN THUGS,HE'S THE NW BEST M.C.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • TADOU NEEDS TO HANG UP THE MIC,IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • TADOU....MAN....YOU JUST AIN'T TOO POPULAR

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • MANNNNN...GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TADOU IS A WANNABE MOS-DEF MIXED WITH COMMON WITH A DASH OF VANILLA ICE!!!!!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha thing you dont understand Tadou, is that D-Sane, for example, has been in this game for like 12 years and knows WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more than you prolly ever will. You jus dont get it that you cant do shit overnight. There IS a lot of surprises and its harder than you think. You ARE gonna make mistakes, cause believe or not, you aint no genius jus cause you think your intellectual. You can rap in 7 tongues and used metaphors/similies or whatever tha fuck you want, and you still gotta know tha business. You think jus cause you freestyle hella and wanna do mixtapes, that your gonna become tha top dawg in tha northwest? WRONG. Obviously you dint absorb game from tha business posts D posted...

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: @Lil G

tadou said:
I dont do emotion, i do science.

You can cry your heart out like a bitch on a track all you want, i drop knowledge.
But how is peeps gonna feel ya shit if you rappin wit out meanin what you say (through emotion)? I heard ya shit and you aint got shit for emotion.......therefore, NO ONE GIVES A MOTHERFUCK ABOUT YOUR "SCIENCE" OR HOW MUCH "KNOWLEDGE" YOU GOT!!!" Peeps wanna hear somethin that pleases tha eardrums and as D said gives you "eargasms," not somethin that shows ya smart.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Re: Re: @Lil G

Lil' G said:
Peeps wanna hear somethin that pleases tha eardrums and as D said gives you "eargasms," not somethin that shows ya smart.
*BINGO* - This is why nobody gives a fuck about Canibus. Doods got some ill meta4's and some great punchlines, but I could give a fuck about bumping his material. I've got both his albums and they ain't shit. Atleast his latest has 1 good song. LOL

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
If i cared about what reactions i would get from 38 people on a gangster-friendly internet website (im suprised such a thing exists!), i most likely wouldnt even say anything.

Then why the fuck are you on here?
If you don't care then bounce yo lil bitch ass to an Eastcoast forum with your "Talib Kweli" conscious "Common" attitude and "Fabolous" delivery.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Naked Man: im on here to piss people off, act like a dick, make idiotic comments, and inbetween all that, i try to learn more about the business, study the artists' material, discuss current hiphop topics and extend my opinions on philosophical matters......mostly just to piss people off, though. :rolleyes:

Lil G: As far as the 'business' goes, Little did you know, ive read 10x more info on the business before D-Sane even posted the *FIRST* article of that series....dont confuse me with yourself, ive been learnin my facts and gettin my preparations in order....

on the Emotion subject, i relate to my fans on a different level....i dont rap about my problems, haters, how ive struggled, and how the world is "bad".......i rap about positive things, how i cook my top ramen, what shows i watch on tv, and other shit that has UNIVERSAL appeal... im workin on my song delivery, dont you worry....but right now, ive got more important things to worry about in the next year or so (3-4 projects, getting TTs, learning to produce, mix, spanish, italian, business classes are among them...and yes, im seriously doing them all)

All those things i just listed are the reason ill be at the top...maybe not the VERY top, but at the top nonetheless...success is an attitude you either have or dont have, it aint created....i got the attitude...do you?

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A Verse? If you insist.... (took <15 minutes)

Since you asked, ima type a verse, start-to-finish
And make alotta people jealous, make they heart-diminish
It aint my fault that i be golden-wit-bars...blazin the tracks
Unless you wanna get ripped, be holdin-ya-guard
Ill open-ya-scars, and cause a couple slits-in-eyes
A bitch-could-die...right after they be hypnotized
Cuz i get up in ya head, and put my dick-in-ya-brain
So its for certain, aint no verse im ever spittin's-in-vein
You gettin-some-pain....all because you didnt-refrain
Dont even try to say the top flow...isnt-my-name
You could really get me vexed...i could snap-and-go-off
And that means, i could make ya head crack-and-go-soft
Ya rappin-flow-off, you need to hop back-on-the-tracks
If you aint been around a minute, get....back-on-the-wax
Cuz alotta fools is thinkin you could step-to-the-kid
But come to find out...he'd probably put ya head-in-ya-ribs!

May 6, 2002
Tadou is garbage, Ain't even the top dog in his own clique. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda, thats all I'm hearing. Go to his profile and it has a link to his site. I think he still has some audio up unless he finally realized it really was garbage and took it down. I agree with everybody else, tadou should get the fuck out of here. I hate these bullshit "Internet rappers". tadou thinks it's all about freestyling, and cyphers. All that shit is is a bunch of wannabee rappers trying to prove that they can rap to themselves. This is the WestCoast take that bullshit to the east if you don't like the way we do it out here. And to the bullshit about not being able to bring it when your in the studio, and not in a "freestyle Cypher" fuck all that!!!! Bottom Line is YOU CAN'T RAP face it!!!!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Yes, Its only obvious to be called out by SOOOO many people, back out wit some punk ass excuse, THEN post a rhyme that sounds like Livio ghost-wrote it.

I wanna see him FACE-2-FACE on some REAL battle shit instead of that multi-syllable, effortless,"I'm like this" & "I'm like that"
Bullshit

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
@ T-A-D-O-L-O-U-S

If you want, I'll come to your neck-of-the-forest if that makes you feel more comfortable.
Fuck this type-rider, battle shit.
Believe it or not, you are the FIRST person who EVER called me out to trade verses. And if the public thinks my records are furious, I can't WAIT to see their faces when you pull the camera out.

Or does your mommy allow you to have company?

AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE, DON'T POST NO PUNK ASS "GET-YOU-OUT-THE-HEAT-OF-THE-FIRE" EXCUSES!!
CUZ I WILL BOMB ON YOU!,,,,,,,,,,,,,seriously.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Tadou,

im looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd, thats all i got to say bout that.......

sarkastik, make sure u come too on that night, i might have to let you handle him after i am finished.......

hehe

neema

"......you aint pimping in a parking lot, you only talk alot, just another fucking dog, and you bark alot......." - unexpected arrival, "millenium"

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
OH--MY----GOD,,,,,,,,,,, I JUST NOW heard tad's sound clicks.
YOU MUST BE FUCKIN' KIDDIN' ME BRO!

I think it's time for me 2 apologize,
To all the poeple looking forward to a battle between us, I'm hear to let you know that I can't do it.
I don't think It's wise 4 me to even COMPARE , or CATEGORIZE our styles of being CLOSE to similar.

You are straight up WEAK-AS-FUCK!
D-Sane,,,,,,,,,, pleeeeeaaaase put up one of those "Fuck-With-Your-Mind" heaters me and you conjured up off a fifth of paul!
Let the spectators decide if I should go head up with the little embryo.

Status
Not open for further replies.