GO TADOU!! GO TADOU!!!...TADOU?....MANNN GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOW POPULAR IS TADDY TAD?

• THE GUYS' FANTASTIC...HE'S THE ILLEST RAPPER!!!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • TADOU IS MY ROAD DAWG,BUT SOMETIMES HE GETS ON MY NERVES.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I AGREE WITH THE ABERDEEN THUGS,HE'S THE NW BEST M.C.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • TADOU NEEDS TO HANG UP THE MIC,IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • TADOU....MAN....YOU JUST AIN'T TOO POPULAR

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • MANNNNN...GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TADOU IS A WANNABE MOS-DEF MIXED WITH COMMON WITH A DASH OF VANILLA ICE!!!!!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
@Tadou: I've been pretty objective in my listening to your tracks and my attitude towards you, but from all that I can see... the homie Sarkastik is pretty much pointing you right out. You're always "gonna do" something... if you wanna build a label from the ground up, DO IT. Ain't nobody here stopping you... but burning bridges certainly isn't going to help you... BTW: are you going to accept Neema's battle call?

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
And one more thing...dont blame me for not kissing ass and "fitting in", blame me for giving you a challenge. (and you KNOW you love challenges.)

Shells hit this one on the nail: "....the kid flow tight/Im tellin you..whole world better get they mind right" ... The one thing that all successful people have in common is a large vocabulary,(espanol, italiano, francais anyone?) and i use mine to the fullest every time i spit a flow.

All its gonna take is putting me in the right environment that i need to be in, and then...it goes down.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
And one more thing...dont blame me for not kissing ass and "fitting in", blame me for giving you a challenge. (and you KNOW you love challenges.)
All its gonna take is putting me in the right environment that i need to be in, and then...it goes down.

Shut up. EVERYBODY says your weak, so stop studying your canibus and m&m cds thinking your'e an artist. I went thru that same stage at your age, always trying to use big words and shit. Then I stepped into full fledged studios, that's when stuff changed for me. I'm an entertainer and if you even STEP in the cage with me I will fuck you up,,, seriously. So fuck your little punchlines and effortless flow, and if you wanna ask around, do so. Ask what these people think the outcome will be if Tadou and Sarkastik went bar for bar.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You talk about it, but i do it. Thats the difference.

For me, its all about bars....16 here, 16 there...new beats, old beats, other peoples beats....whatever.

I could confiscate your flow on the spot if i was in the mood....but you cant NEVER take mine.

Everybody online.....maybe.....Everybody thats ever stepped into a cypher with me....not even ONCE. I aint never been matched in a cypher in my life, and i aint about to start...

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Your whole MANTRA(look it up) is "shut up"

Thats all you do...you shut the fuck up and let everybody else do everything.....then when it comes time for YOU to put out an album....you sit on your ass and do NOTHING.

WELL? We're all waiting.......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou.......I'm gettin' real sick of your commentary. You can take all 9 inches of this white dick and slurp it real slow......while your slutty ass mama sucks my balls and your grandma licks my ass.

You've never been matched in a cypher in your life? Muthafucka......you're barely 18 years old #1. #2......you live in bullshit-ass ABERDEEN!!!!!!!! What the fuck is out there???? Besides some white trash and lumber mills? You may be the shit in your little town.....but you ain't shit in Seattle......much less the NW. Fuck off you weak, non-existant skillz havin' punk........go play on the Sesame Street message board. :dead:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
tadou said:

I could confiscate your flow on the spot if i was in the mood....but you cant NEVER take mine.
LMAO. If your confiscating people's flows, then how cant peeps do it back??? You always talk about taking peoples, flows, but why dont you GET YA OWN STYLE???

(Watch, everyone, hell say that his flow is a "mosaic" of everyone else's...LMAO)

@D: Real talk. I think youve jus exposed tha great Tadou! Hes tha hottest thing in Aberdeen cause there aint shit for competition. I think hes been cypherin wit tha cows....hes battles tha roosters...

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
I think Tadou's a little brittle aout the polls, I kinda feel sorry for the little guy, I think he needs a big brother or something. D-Sane, wont you sign up for the big brother/little brother program and take him under your wing. Cuz If I do it, I might fuck around and give hime permanent wedgie. Tell me If I'm mistakin', but don't little kid just erk the FUCK out of you? Too bad I can't knock him out cuz I might have to knock out his mom too (where's your dad tad?)

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
Your whole MANTRA(look it up) is "shut up"

See, that's all you do in your punk ass town is LOOK SHIT UP, you punchline freak.

Look; I have albums, you don't
I have a loyal fanbase, you don't
I'm on national compilations, you're not
I have a Pre- production studio-do you?
I have access to three full fledged studios cost free, you dont.

Like I said, don't talk it, , , do it.
Now I can officially tell you to , , , shut up. little boy

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Naked Man said:
Ask what these people think the outcome will be if Tadou and Sarkastik went bar for bar.
Does it even need to be said? Sarkastik would rip Tadou about 8 new assholes, no questions about it.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sark: you seem to keep forgetting you're 8 years ahead of me in age....ive got access to 1 studio free, and ive had offers for about 3-4 more...im not you, im not 26 trying to set a foundation before im not 'hip' anymore........I dont look things up, i RETAIN things. Which is why by the time im 26, ill be speaking 3 if not 4 languages FLUENTLY. How many languages do you speak fluently?

Im already doing everything i need to be doing...and if everything goes as planned, ill have an MPC and a pair of TT's by year's end...maybe even a Motif or a Triton.

D-Sane: the combined area is about 50k, and ive been everywhere inbetween cyphering and freestyling....people in town, people from out of town, people from seattle/tacoma...anybody and everybody....

Lil G: song flow is a whole different flow (like its supposed to be), im just talkin about off top flow....and my freestyle flow is too spontaneous to imitate (kinda like Lil Flip's and Shells)....like you even know who those 2 are, you lil ignorant fuck....you dont know shit about hiphop outside of the west coast...

In fact....95% of people that go to this board dont :confused:

Bugsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE KICK THIS DUMB FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dead: how much longer do we have to put up with this jibbering fool! its the same shit for the past 5 mos..we have heard everything he has to say and offer"nothing"so go get a fuckin job,and put your wack ass album out,so we can have a poll on how many albums will tadou sell? I say 8 copies....so come back to the board when your done makin excuses and have actually experienced the game.....YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...GOODBYE....

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TADOU

just realize this man
90% business 10% music.

so even IF you think you got "super freestyle champion" skills it won't mater unless you have your business tactics and knowledge straight.

And damn i never seen someone with such a NEGATIVE fan base before doing shit. Just chage your name and start over playa.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: TADOU

eMDe said:
just realize this man
90% business 10% music.

so even IF you think you got "super freestyle champion" skills it won't mater unless you have your business tactics and knowledge straight.

And damn i never seen someone with such a NEGATIVE fan base before doing shit. Just chage your name and start over playa.

^^^Real talk. Taddy Tad, Im almost startin to feel sorry for you (except for that youve dug tha hole your in<<<<metaphor!LMAO). You got EVERYONE on this board hatin ya and you aint done shit yet. Thats terrible. You might as well move to tha East Coast...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
tadou said:
Lil G: song flow is a whole different flow (like its supposed to be), im just talkin about off top flow....and my freestyle flow is too spontaneous to imitate (kinda like Lil Flip's and Shells)....like you even know who those 2 are, you lil ignorant fuck....you dont know shit about hiphop outside of the west coast...
you act as though nobody on this board is an emcee... everyone knows who the self proclaimed freestyle king is. and shells walks aroudn on stage like he's got a dick in his ass when freestyling.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
tadou said:
you lil ignorant fuck....you dont know shit about hiphop outside of the west coast...
LMAO. I dont know shit??? Hmmm, you better think about that one. Im tha one doin shit, puttin out an album, gettin my feet wet. What are you doin? Like that question hasnt been asked of you before. LMAO. Untill you show some good quality, FLOWING, EMOTIONAL shit, wit good delivery, dont speak my name muhfucka. I may not be known, but Im known a hell of a lot more than you (well, as far as rappin, not popularity:rolleyes:).

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If i cared about what reactions i would get from 38 people on a gangster-friendly internet website (im suprised such a thing exists!), i most likely wouldnt even say anything.

Its more like 50% talent, 40% attitude and 10% business.... Everybody wanna talk til their mouth is numb about how its a 'business' and 'full of suprises' and 'you're gonna make lots of mistakes'....its all bullshit to me...bullshit from a bunch of frustrated CEOs who cant get the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.