GO TADOU!! GO TADOU!!!...TADOU?....MANNN GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOW POPULAR IS TADDY TAD?

• THE GUYS' FANTASTIC...HE'S THE ILLEST RAPPER!!!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • TADOU IS MY ROAD DAWG,BUT SOMETIMES HE GETS ON MY NERVES.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I AGREE WITH THE ABERDEEN THUGS,HE'S THE NW BEST M.C.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • TADOU NEEDS TO HANG UP THE MIC,IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • TADOU....MAN....YOU JUST AIN'T TOO POPULAR

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • MANNNNN...GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TADOU IS A WANNABE MOS-DEF MIXED WITH COMMON WITH A DASH OF VANILLA ICE!!!!!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
not too popular.....lol.....all the votes he's gotten show that people don't really like him....oh well....:)

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou is one of those fuckin' idiots that try to hang around you......even though you don't like him and talk shit to him all day long. He just never gets a clue......

- Nobody likes Tadou
- Nobody thinks Tadou is tight
- Nobody cares what he has to say
- Everybody wants to see him gone

Damn........that's pretty fuckin' pathetic......what a loser. The last place I would want to be is a place where everybody hates me and thinks I'm stupid.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha funny thing is that he keeps on gettin dissed and keeps comin back. Hes gettin off on this shit, for real. If we could all jus ignore him, hed go away, but how fun would that be? Ive spent many nights rollin on tha fuckin floor after readin one of his "novels." LMAO....

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
- Nobody thinks Tadou is tight
Awww, c'mon mayne....thats just cuz "nobody's on his level". See, whats important is that HE can understand it and HE thinks its tight. It doesnt matter that nobody else does. I mean, if hes that sure that hes so talented, he must be...right? The opinions of dozens of rap fans from all over dont count....they just dont know whats tight....right?
So the music business lesson for today is....CONSUMER OPIONIONS DONT MATTER! :rolleyes:

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
I think the young man just need some direction, if everybody would'nt bash on him so much he just might get the hint to actually DO something instead of TALKING about it.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
OMG, i am just trying to be everybody's friend, i am so sad now :(

Aight man. I actually feal for your punk ass after you wrote that. I mean if i was trapped out in Aberdeen i guess id live online instead of fuckin with all the HILLBILLIES and inbred rednecks

Do what you do good luck with your carrier.

PEACE

:cool:

Oh P.S. Watch what you say about people, If your serious about your music being your business you got a lot to learn dog. Just keep it real.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Is he THAT weak? Put it like this, I'll stay naked cuz if it's garbage imma shit on it! I also seen a few of his quotes about eatin up any of the SLR artists. Is that so! COME TEST!,,,,,,,,,,,,, cuz I think I got some old Twomp-O-Six verses that never made the first album. I wouldn't dare expose the new" Book Of Matches" me and D-Sane spent countless nights and mornings on for the little tyke.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm guessing that the "Naked Man" is Sarkastik??? I could be WAY off on this shit, but he is naked on his album cover, LMAO....If that is Sarkastik, whatup?????

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Naked Man said:
Is he THAT weak? Put it like this, I'll stay naked cuz if it's garbage imma shit on it! I also seen a few of his quotes about eatin up any of the SLR artists. Is that so! COME TEST!,,,,,,,,,,,,, cuz I think I got some old Twomp-O-Six verses that never made the first album. I wouldn't dare expose the new" Book Of Matches" me and D-Sane spent countless nights and mornings on for the little tyke.
Yeah, hes pretty wack. I cant shit on his lyrics really, cause there not too bad, and his flows aiight, but he sounds like hes straight talkin. No emotion, which you (if you really Sarkastik) should know about, cause you got hella. haha. But yeah, hes talkin bout eatin up SLR artists, so hes got a lyrical beat down comin. You could beat Tadou wit fuckin Dr. Suess rhymes, straight wit that crazy ass emotion you bring! LMAO

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Naked Man said:
I would like to take this time to dedicate Sarkastik's song "I'm Right Here" to Tadou........since he can eat up anybody off the SLR roster n all.......lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.