Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Remix was meh like we suspected.
Pusha t's verse was oddly placed
Kanye had the best verse imo
Chief keef was whatever
Big sean had no business on the song
Jadakiss was cool, shoulda had a full 16
Sounded like a kanye song, his verse seemed to overpower everybody. And fuck I can't wait to hear the no dj version, because whoever dj fab is a faggot lol.
My choice for the remix: waka, don p from trillville, pastor troy, mystikal. And have lil jon do adlibs on the hook.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It was a fitting song to remix, cuz thats that shit I dont like lol.

Only other rapper I would have wanted on the remix would be waka, maybe fredo too.

ninja edit: shut up tony

Apr 20, 2005
fuck Good Music. they r overrated. Big Sean is alright tho. hope the album is dope so i can change my mind. i always hope that anybody that makes music period comes out with some fire. not no weak ass taco bell fire sauce fire. im talmbout that thailand 5 chili symbol fire. that gangster mutherfuckin blow ur fuckin earwax outta ur ear sockets fire. this shit better be fuckin tight. if not im gonna join a gang.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol yea on that audio chop says he never gave them permission to change anything and that he never sent them the source files either

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Remix was meh like we suspected.
Pusha t's verse was oddly placed
Kanye had the best verse imo
Chief keef was whatever
Big sean had no business on the song
Jadakiss was cool, shoulda had a full 16
Sounded like a kanye song, his verse seemed to overpower everybody. And fuck I can't wait to hear the no dj version, because whoever dj fab is a faggot lol.
My choice for the remix: waka, don p from trillville, pastor troy, mystikal. And have lil jon do adlibs on the hook.
wat u said but i feel pusha's verse was better then kanye but yeah, the original was better