Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Ummmm... what?

I'm a fan of Jada and Pusha, Kanye's production but not his raps, can't stand Big Sean.. but those are some crazy names to be jumping on a remix for someone who just started buzzing really a few months back.

That said I'm sure it will more than likely suck.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

Ummmm... what?

I'm a fan of Jada and Pusha, Kanye's production but not his raps, can't stand Big Sean.. but those are some crazy names to be jumping on a remix for someone who just started buzzing really a few months back.

That said I'm sure it will more than likely suck.
this reminds me of when waka flocka dropped o lets do it, when all those big names jumped on the remix, that was a turning point in his career. hope it does the same for chief keef...o block...bang bang!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
did chief sign to anyone yet. please dnt tell me soulja boy signed him
Not yet and I hope he doesn't sign with anyone and does his own thing because that's the best these days in the long run, but he probably will for the contract money. I know YMCMB and GOOD Music both have been hollering at thim a lot and then you have all those GOOD artists on the remix soooo... but at least both of those would be better than SODMG lol.