Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Ummmm... what?

I'm a fan of Jada and Pusha, Kanye's production but not his raps, can't stand Big Sean.. but those are some crazy names to be jumping on a remix for someone who just started buzzing really a few months back.

That said I'm sure it will more than likely suck.
hopefully its better than this fuck shit

[video=youtube;FIPwmSLHNI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIPwmSLHNI8[/video]

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Lil’ Reese & Lil’ Durk Sign To Def Jam

It’s official.

Lil’ Durk and Lil’ Reese have both signed solo deals with Def Jam. Here they’re pictured with Def Jam and Chicago’s own No I.D. Clap for ‘em, people!

:ermm:

Jul 24, 2005

It’s official.

Lil’ Durk and Lil’ Reese have both signed solo deals with Def Jam. Here they’re pictured with Def Jam and Chicago’s own No I.D. Clap for ‘em, people!

:ermm:

but def jam sign them as a group & not to solo deals I think both of them are dope but I can't see def jam ever releasing a album with them unless they are trying to make them some pop artist

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Trap, and street music in general, is getting popular with the younger crowds again. It seems Def Jam is trying to be ahead of the curve swooping up some of the youngsters making noise hoping it will turn into album sales, which sadly it won't more than likely. I still think they would have been better off doing their own thing.

Jul 24, 2005
agreed I just see def jam dropping the ball on lil reese, I think lil durk can make it big homie music is catchy and if he can make a hit like l's on def jam he could be a star

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
flockas debut was hardest major label rap album in years imo and it sold well. there is small market for catchy ignorant trap music. def jam just should let durk n reese do whatever they want, get em some beats from lil lody, luger, drumma boy etc, big singles with ross or 2chainz and i can see they could move some units

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
flockas debut was hardest major label rap album in years imo and it sold well. there is small market for catchy ignorant trap music. def jam just should let durk n reese do whatever they want, get em some beats from lil lody, luger, drumma boy etc, big singles with ross or 2chainz and i can see they could move some units
agreed

they should only require them to do one radio jam, and just let them do whatever the hell they want lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I mean there's already Future doing the autotuned trap shit, why would they need Lil Durk too? Reese is pretty average all around too. Neither of them have the potential Keef does imo.