GEARS OF WAR 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2007
That bezerker was not fucking around, and I think ima have some fun in this beast mode reminds me of Left for dead.. But of course Gears is was better
And in that last vid.... Locust was fucking runnin things

May 3, 2002
He does, i think i read the last brother is gonna be on 4. I also heard that GOW3 will be ran on dedicated servers, like Battlefield. That makes me a lot more interested. I just wish they kept the shotgun like on the first one. I hate how they killed it off on GOW2.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
He does, i think i read the last brother is gonna be on 4. I also heard that GOW3 will be ran on dedicated servers, like Battlefield. That makes me a lot more interested. I just wish they kept the shotgun like on the first one. I hate how they killed it off on GOW2.
The shotgun blast has changed since GOW2 came out, Its now easier to get kills from distances since the update with the social shit. Gears takes a bit more skill than most games to get good. Once you perfected your wall bouncing and moves then you gotta work on the tactical side. I hope your right about the dedicated servers. Can't wait for GOW3 getting bored already having wings with only world rankings and K/D to look forward to.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
damnit!!

t's begun. As was the case earlier this year, next year's Spring lineup is densely packed with high-profile games. As such, the inevitable migration to the holiday season begins with Microsoft's announcement that Gears of War 3 – one third of its blockbuster trifecta at this year's E3 – will be relocated from its already announced April 5, 2011 release to later in the year. "The teams at Microsoft Game Studios and Epic Games have done great work thus far readying the title for release in the Spring of 2011," a statement released by Microsoft said. "However, we've elected to move the launch of Gears of War 3 until Fall 2011 to make it the marquee title for the holiday season."

The move is ostensibly designed to better position the third installment in the pachydude simulator and, we imagine, pad out Microsoft's holiday 2011 releases. That doesn't leave a lot of room for E3 surprises if Gears 3 is the Xbox's "marquee title" for the 2011 holiday season. No bother, we're still holding out for that Blinx: The Time Sweeper HD update

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Happy it was delayed. I was planning on getting Gears 3, Killzone 3, Dead Space 2, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and inFamous 2 early next year, so this alleviates the early year spending a little bit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Whoever thought it would stay at a Spring release doesn't know much about the GoW series. There's no way in hell they'd take the most anticipated game of the series and release it unlike the other two which were under every kid's Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.