Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
does it feel, play, look like the first one? is it the same exact shit as the first one but just an extended storyline?
Nah. This one adds quite a bit of variety to the gameplay. The environments vary a lot more and are on quite a larger scale.

The story is great also. I played it several hours last night, and almost all day today and I still have a ways to go before beating it.

Dec 3, 2005
^ima have to add u, i aint hoped online with it yet just fuckin around with the story mode and havent really gotten far with that but the game is sick as fuck so far

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
^^you like it? you gotta fuck with that A button something heavy, out here n cali 7/11 been selling gears2 since 11/05....

Sep 29, 2003
I ain't a video game dude, but I remember the commercial for the first Gears of War, which were insane. Now they are showin the Gears of War 2 commercial on TV where he gets into that machine that drills him into what appears to be the earth's center. I gotta say, this game looks so sick. They did it again playin a song in the background, man, it makes me wanna buy an xbox just to play it. It's an xbox game right? Someone school me......is this game worth buyin the xbox for? is it a first person shooter like Doom, or a Zelda type game....?