Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Is your homie a nerd?

I hear all they are gonna do is reset the leaderboards.

naw he aint a complete nerd, but im sure whoever he gets his games from is a straight up erkel

...reset the leaderboards? I don't think your stats should carry over from the first gears. Either way I'll be murderin errrrrrrrrybody.... dont be mad when FIFTY 0N3 FIFTY gets ya.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
naw he aint a complete nerd, but im sure whoever he gets his games from is a straight up erkel

...reset the leaderboards? I don't think your stats should carry over from the first gears. Either way I'll be murderin errrrrrrrrybody.... dont be mad when FIFTY 0N3 FIFTY gets ya.
Nah, they are gonna reset the leaderboards for those who already played gears 2. They aren't gonna brick their system or anything like that, but I did hear rumors of some people being banned.

Mar 5, 2006
i wonder if gow2 will be glitchy like gow1.......

i hope they have copies left cuz i forgot to pre order ima just go and try an buy one on friday and hit the live asap who ever wants to get down on xbox live hit me up, heads will be popped.

gt: BC BUDzZ 420

cant wait for t his shit!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Gettin' that shit Friday at Blockbuster soon as they open up, it's walking distance and right next to a donut shop so I'm gonna head down there on the way to some donuts, fuck though, next time I get a game I'm gonna buy my shit from 7-11, they open 24/7 and I can get a 40oz and some Nachos with my game as well as some beef jerkey and some of them lil' ice cream sundae cup things, but yeah, add me up and we'll fuck with that shit my tag is Siccx Degree

May 3, 2002
I've already had mine.. shits so sick. Even better graphics and detail then the first one.. shotgun and bullet damage when u shoot walls. Horde mode is crazy.. I'm almost done with Hardcore campagin, then gotta work on Insane..

GT: Sandman530

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Well, the midnight shit just jumped off...only like 25 ppl in line at the GS nearest me. The manager knows I shop there often and gave me the code for the gold hammer gun even though Im waiting on the game to arrive from Best Buy.