Gangsta Reese & Done Deal bootlegged

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
jazz fan:You are stealing no matter how you slice it, you are supposed to go buy it when it drops, not download it before then.
I didnt download those cds because they are local cats and need the support.

bullshit man, what are we spost to do when a cat drops a album and it has 1 song on it ya like, sorry but i don't have the money to pay 18$ for every song i like.

Apr 25, 2002
odogfelon said:
bullshit man, what are we spost to do when a cat drops a album and it has 1 song on it ya like, sorry but i don't have the money to pay 18$ for every song i like.
Just because an $18 album has one song you like doesn't mean it's ok to steal just that one song.

Jun 2, 2002
YA i feel ya but we wouldn't have to rape the industry if they came with a better quality product. i've bought proably 600 or so legit cds in my life spand so i'm far from the problems mentioned earlier, but i can't conduln my self to spend 18$ for a cd when most of it is wac.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah but really, none of that matters... When someone puts out an album it is what it is, like it or not... Just cuz me or you or even if most people don't like it as a whole doesn't mean it's right to just take parts of it when they're only presenting it as a whole.

I don't think any labels or artists are out there putting out albums that they don't think are quality products, except for maybe a couple exceptions (i.e. Lynch's "Virus.") Just cuz I don't like an album don't mean it's not a quality product.

May 2, 2002
This came up when Awax's latest shit got bootleged

There is a program that is a little similar to Napster and you can find ALMOST ANYTHING, from movies to games to programs and ALOT of music, new and old

The new Luni Coleone album is already up along with the new Luniz

This type of shit isnt going to stop, these artist and labels just gotta keep getting new devoted fans that will support ANYTING that the label drops to keep their name out there and keep them wanting to do what they want to do

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
illmannered666 said:
Downloading I dont mind. Someone took actual UNITS to Music Trend in Hanford and sold to them. Took the money right out of our pocket. I called MT a few weeks after selling them REAL units and asked if they needed more. They said no, someone brought some in already and they bought more from him. I was the ONLY one with the units. THAT is bootlegging and it was happening to a lot more people than me.
now thatz fucked up!!!

-->bootlegging happenz---if they are selling cd--be the fuck out of them cuz they're taking money out ur pocket-->if they are online just stay up on game and use it as a tool to promote

May 6, 2002
JESTER said:

now thatz fucked up!!!

-->bootlegging happenz---if they are selling cd--be the fuck out of them cuz they're taking money out ur pocket-->if they are online just stay up on game and use it as a tool to promote
word jester, thats exactly how i think

jazz fan, aint making threats, i'm just sayin, i'd like to meet you, in person. if anyone gots a prob with me downloading anything hit me on the email and we can talk about this shit. i'm tellin all you CEO's, if yall wanna get together and make all cd's for $5, then i will prob buy everything that comes out. but when a new cd comes out it ends up bein a dub, and i'm a fucking broke college student with no job. now tell me, how the fuck am i gonna buy everything that comes out??!?!! i bought reese's cd directly from him, woodies' NE4, GAME INSANE from MAJA which i have not recieved yet! but i'm not trippin as long as its supportin them. fuck dogg, thats all i can give i'm sorry. i swear some of yall amaze me, talk all this game about bein thugs and stealin but if someone dl's one song of yours you cry like a bitch. i'm usually coo to everyone on this board but fuck that. i break my pockets for you fucks and to see you get mad at people like me is bullshit. ya, i dl alot, i got about 2500 cd's. 60% of them are dl'd. so what, i could have a fucking new car if i put together all the money i've spent on cd's, and yall expect me to shell out more?! man, the only people need to be scared are them sorry artists lookin for a quik buck. cuz they know if peeps hear their shit before they buy it they aint gonna get no sales. trust me, if its deemed a classic it will sell, regardless.

much love to the artists that support their fans. because the fans are doin what they can to support yall. one love.

Jul 9, 2002
Zosicc you want to meet me for what purpose? I in no way adressed you first, you are the one coming @ me like fighting with me is going to solve anything, why are you so quick to want to fight me? I pity you for even implying that this "problem" is worthy enough to justify use of violence.

I dont fight because I dont like what someone says, I fight to protect myself and my family and someday Zosicc I hope that you'll realize that violence solves nothing.

God bless you and the ever so articulate X-loc too.