Gangsta Reese & Done Deal bootlegged

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
here we go again, we been through this a million fucking times.

all i gotta say is you fuckin artists/ceo's just be glad its gettin released by people who support you. all everyone is doing is just dl'ing shit and peepin it. if they dont like, theyre not gonna support so no easy money for you. if its bangin then they will support. trust me i been on the scene since 99. believe what you want tho, all i gotta say is you guys and every other northern cali underground artist has it GOOD compared to what mainstream artists such as eminem have it. all of you are fuckin supported to the upmost fullest by your fans. i buy everyrthing i can just like everyone else who so called "bootleggs" your shit. i find it an insult just because i download your shit you call it stealing. i buy ever damn thing i can, especially you reese, i'm like you biggest supporter locc. at least take my word, somebody who knows what its about, all you guys hear about is "somebody's stealing my shit" when it aint even that.

fuck, dont lose your most supportive fans.

May 6, 2002
JazzFan said:
The Gangsta Reese is a 2cd release, both are being served by the same guy on IRC.
thats the dumbest shit i ever heard by the way. shows just how uneducated about the subject you are.

its funny you found out about it, guaranteed your ass is on there right now downloading everything you can...

if i find you say goodbye to the internet...

shit cant be stopped, i tried back in the day, but then i seen it couldn't be stopped, and what great support it can be used as. how downloading can help so many people hear new music, stuff that otherwise they never would have even been able to sample. helps artists reach new audiences. most will not agree with me because they're ignorance will not see past they're simple uneducated logic. go ahead, just know that i was once there, not knowing, and now am past that. and to you freethinking artists just know you got a fanbase out there supporting you beyond the normal dickriding siccness.net member, somebody whos out there actually pushing your art on new groups and fans. do we ask for credit? no. we get our satisfaction when you succeed. thats how it is and always has been, unrecognized. so what. but when persecuted, fuck that. jazzfan, you hit a personal note. i'd like you meet you. hit me on a pm. if your in cali, its on. woofin about shit you know nothing about. think before you speak. KNOW about what you speak.

Jul 25, 2002
That's true tho know matter how hard people try to stop bootlegging they cant..you can beat the shit out of people but it ain't going to stop..and it do help some no named artist get heard and if they like that album they tell other peeps and they buy it if it aint wroth the money they don't...