Game is the only tight MC from the West according to DMX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
He must judge hip hop off of what he here's on the radio & sees on the TV screen cuz I could name about 30 niggaz off top that'll murder DMX on the mic. If all thw hip hop I knew was who I heard on the radio & saw on MTV & BET I'd probably make the same type of statement he made.

Feb 5, 2005
Justin said:
NAW HE SAID SCARFACE AND JAY-Z ARE THE BEST OUT OTHER THAN HIMSELF...

TRU...

ALSO THAT SCARFACE IS HIS FAVORITE MC...

THEN AGAIN PAC MIGHT B ONE OF HIS FAVORITE'z(NEVER HEARD X SAY HIS FAVORITE)...

BUT IT AINT ALL THAT DOUBTFUL CUZ THEY GOT ALOT IN COMMON...

The Evil Genius said:
If all thw hip hop I knew was who I heard on the radio & saw on MTV & BET I'd probably make the same type of statement he made.
YUP...

IT'z A GOOD THING ALOT OF US AINT THAT NAIVE & CLOSE MIND'D...

- GEEzUz

Oct 14, 2004
nob0die said:
he just summarized what i been sayin on the siccness for years... WEST COAST WACK..... but he forgot to add .. that he's wack too...

Your a complete idiot. You really dont get respect from me for this one. If anything you should bow down and kiss the ground i walk on. Maybe, just maybe I will let you continue on with your life as I see fit. YOu know why I can do this to you, because your a coward and Iam a king. Post back with some bullshit. But you still acknowledge Iam your master. You cant do anything without approval from me. Hahahha your a sucka.

Here is some WC rappers that are better then X

X-Raided
D.E.
W.C.
EIht
Quik
RBX
C-Bo

X should concentrate on himself and not others.

May 30, 2006
GeeZus said:

TRU...

ALSO THAT SCARFACE IS HIS FAVORITE MC...

THEN AGAIN PAC MIGHT B ONE OF HIS FAVORITE'z(NEVER HEARD X SAY HIS FAVORITE)...

BUT IT AINT ALL THAT DOUBTFUL CUZ THEY GOT ALOT IN COMMON...

YUP...

IT'z A GOOD THING ALOT OF US AINT THAT NAIVE & CLOSE MIND'D...

- GEEzUz
Its a good thing a lot of us aint on crack either.

Apr 1, 2007
dmx's lyrical content is so great,he had great classics like the **ruff ryders anthem-which also had great lyrics such as....stop,drop ,shut'em down /open up shop/oh no/that's how ruff ryder's roll/..........man those are great lyrics,such skilll crackman x has.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Rob S4 said:
Your a complete idiot. You really dont get respect from me for this one. If anything you should bow down and kiss the ground i walk on. Maybe, just maybe I will let you continue on with your life as I see fit. YOu know why I can do this to you, because your a coward and Iam a king. Post back with some bullshit. But you still acknowledge Iam your master. You cant do anything without approval from me. Hahahha your a sucka.

X-Raided
D.E.
W.C.
EIht
Quik
RBX
C-Bo

lol @ folks getting aggravated at n0bodie's opinion

that muthafuckas taste in music BEEN questionable

::

Feb 9, 2006
DMX....his last three albums has been horrible..dont even speak on the west coast until you get your shit right...he cant even make a good song anymore. Doesn't this nigga still have that impala with the d's on it they should on his reality series...he really CRACKS me up!

Mar 28, 2007
Dmx isnt fell off years ago so the last thing he should be speaking on is quality and speaking of the west

that Mistah F.A.B - Get it together is crack....favorite song this year...but hyphy is still gay

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
speedy gonzalez said:
Rapper DMX, who recently finished 2 films and signed onto another was featured in a newspaper that just surfaced, where he opens up and doesn't hold back his tongue for his dislike for westcoast hip hop music. X made clear that he appreciated and respected the talent back in his native home in New York more than he did out in the west, where he currently resides. X claimed NY rappers talked about real issues and struggles, while westcoast music is about being laid back and lacking hardship. X mentioned The Game's name as a reference to a westcoast rapper that he could relate to due to his New York flavor. X said that he was able to respect him for that and couldn't really think of anyone else out west besides him that he could respect for that.

In a quote from Ventura County Star, X was reported as stating, "I don't like a lot of West Coast rappers. West Coast rap is too laid back, too focused on marijuana with all the blunts and lowriders. There's nothing honest. There's no trouble in it, you know? There's no hardship in it. Everyone in L.A. that raps has a lowrider and a fat blunt. Back here in New York, we're still walkin' and still smokin' dirt, you know? There's no hardship in their rap, there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that."

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article173878.html

i guess he aint up on tha underground scene :(

Apr 20, 2005
Rob S4 said:

X-Raided
D.E.
W.C.
EIht
Quik
RBX
C-Bo

Wow. What a list. Who's D.E.? Is that you?

Feb 8, 2003
DMX knows about the underground in every region trust me all these mainstream artist knows about several underground artists they just act like they dont bc they dont want no one new in they lime light blowing up and stealing they fans.

Oct 14, 2004
livemanikins said:
word, the rappers that S4 named are real tight.

What?

Dont take Nobody serious on here. He just a clown.

My taste in music questionable hahaha. Okay you can think what you want.