Game is the only tight MC from the West according to DMX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
i understand it, but there is some talent on the west. if i look at my collection tho i have only like 6 west coast cds and over 200 east coast cds. i find it hard to find good west coast music imo

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
TLT said:
he need's to do some research before he talks shit like that...
Im sure that is the problem...

I doubt X goes out of his way to find non mainstream artists on the WEST...he probably judges the mainstream artists, just like everyone else does who is not from Cali or the West Coast...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
bah....this is coming from the guy who got famous barking like a dog.

if all he listens to or is exposed to is the LA style of hip hop and its culture, then YEAH he's partially right.

bottom line is the whole industry rides the west's coat tales and emulates the culture out here. dmx is being a hypocrite because in his video for his homeboy Kato, he's got mad mexicans with lowriders in there, granted they are from the Chi, but its the same shit regardless.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
like i said in the thread in the open forum...

like DMX has any credibility...besides his own history, is it a surprise that a new york rapper only likes a west coast rapper because he has a new york style?.

Feb 8, 2003
IMO
The East do put out better music then the west these days. But theres still some talented artist in the west for him to be calling it wack.

I honestly think he was taking a subliminal at Snoop in taht interview just read it again closely

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Cause the W is responsible for putting out the music I love. The only cats that be repping Ohio are my homies Bone Thungs N Harmony and Bizzy Bone. And Bizzy Bone the only name that matters in Columbus. Why not throw up th W.

Feb 8, 2003
3:00A.M. said:
Cause the W is responsible for putting out the music I love. The only cats that be repping Ohio are my homies Bone Thungs N Harmony and Bizzy Bone. And Bizzy Bone the only name that matters in Columbus. Why not throw up th W.

Bone are Midwest artist Cleveland & Columbus are midwest cities not west coast. it was just asking a question being curious.

Feb 5, 2005
Justin said:
DIDN'T DMX SAY THAT TUPAC IS HIS FAVORITE RAPPER??

NEVER

"SCARFACE" IS HIS FAVORITE RAPPER...

DubbC415 said:
like i said in the thread in the open forum...

like DMX has any credibility...besides his own history,
STREET CRED THRU DA ROOF !!!

DubbC415 said:
is it a surprise that a new york rapper only likes a west coast rapper because he has a new york style?.
LOL, VERY TRU !!

NO SURPRISE...

ALOT OF EAST COAST RAPPER'z CONSIDER RAS KASS AS ONE OF THEY OWN...

The Evil Genius said:
I aint even mad @ X cuz I'm almost certain that he was high when he said it. Plus he has the right 2 speak his opinion but...........

Subconciously he wasn't speaking on Westcoast hip hop, he was talking about Los Angeles. Everythinghe said about West Coast rap was are the exact same topics Game caters to on every song so he was contradicting everything he said. Like someone said before , look @ who on the west are getting all the exposure. And how iz he gonna speak on west coast hip hop in any kind of negative form when mothafuckaz in NY have adopted the west coast & southern slang & lifestyles & doing coon ass music like Chicken Noodle Soup?
PREACH ON POTNA !!!

- GEEzUz

Feb 23, 2003
GeeZus said:

NEVER

"SCARFACE" IS HIS FAVORITE RAPPER...

STREET CRED THRU DA ROOF !!!

LOL, VERY TRU !!

NO SURPRISE...

ALOT OF EAST COAST RAPPER'z CONSIDER RAS KASS AS ONE OF THEY OWN...

PREACH ON POTNA !!!

- GEEzUz
NAW HE SAID SCARFACE AND JAY-Z ARE THE BEST OUT OTHER THAN HIMSELF...