Fucked up Childhoods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
my parents think my kids are going to be fucked up for some reason. My wife told me my dad was talking to her about me when he was over the same day. he said i am disrespectful for saying fuck around her and my sons. My 3 year old heard him talking bad about me and called him a moron. lol my kids might have attitude problems because of genetics but they are loyal as hell.

Sep 16, 2008
Bro there are A LOT worse things than watching your parents party. I grew up going to partys every weekend with my mom and stepdad because they couldnt get a babysitter. I was around drinking, weed, and from what I know now coke. Kids are smarter than you think, and it may have just been me, but I grew up accepting that partying was a regular thing for my parents. It never bothered me, and I never started drinking and doing drugs at a young age just because I saw what they did. To this day I dont drink and I wont fuck with coke. I say its alright to party around your kids, as long as you dont get too wasted and dont drive with em drunk. If your kids love and respect you, then they will respect what you do because your thier father. Like I said, kids are smart.

Oct 16, 2004
every one has shit happen in their life. bad and good are different sides of the same coin. its how you land not how you fall. life is what you make of it despite having bad shit happen to you.