Fucked up Childhoods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
heres my theory about drinkin infront of younger kids..my boy has a almost year old kid..hes smart as hell for his age..my boy drinks fortys and shit infront of his kid and the kid is quite impressionable..he trys and grab the forty bottle and put it to his mouth and shit cuz he sees us do it..PUT YOUR BEER IN A REGULAR CUP!!!..then your jus drinkin no one knows what your drinkin shit

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YOU JUST GOTSTA TEACH THEM TO BE RESPONSIBLE WITH THEY DRINKING AT A YOUNG AGE....LIKE IN EUROPE ITS OKAY FOR THE KIDS TO HAVE A GLASS OF WINE WITH THE DINNER....THAT WAY WHEN THEY GROW UP, THEY ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE IWTH THEY DRANK...HELL, MY FIRST DRINK WAS A CAP-FULL OF BEER WHEN I WAS 5...LOOK AT ME NOW, SURE I DO MY SHARE OF STUFF, BUT I TEND TO TRY AND BE RESPONSIBLE WITH MY SHIT...OK, WELL SORTA, BUT I CAN SAY IM UNDER SOME CONTROL, EVEN THO MY CONTROL IS BIGGER THAN OTHERS

OVER HERE IN THE US ITS DIFFERENT, WE SUPRESS THE DRINKING TILL THEY IS 18 OR 21...NEVER TEACHING THEM HOW TO BE RESPONSIBLE...SO WHEN THEY DO REACH THEM AGES, THEY EXPLODE AND CANNOT CONTROL WHAT THEY DOING....

THIS ISNT JUST THE ASPECT OF DRINKING HERE, ITS LIKE THAT WITH EVERYTHING HERE...WE SUPRESS TO MUCH ON THE YOUTH, AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY GO ALL CRAZY ONCE THEY IS GIVEN THE FREEDOM IN THEY TEENS AND 20S....

there's another reason why they are more responsible....you get a DUI....and you have NO LICENSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKIGN LIFE!

Imagine if people who got DUI's in the US got their shit taken FOREVER....you know people would think twice. But they can get 10 DUI's and STILL BE DRIVING. fuck that!

Apr 26, 2006
I personally wouldn't party around my children, if I had some. Is it really necessary to party with your friends every weekend? Mix it up, but devote MORE TIME to your kids. Your friends are already grown up, they should understand. Your kids on the other hand are barely learning. Don't let them pick up any negative ideas. Just stop being stubborn, sounds like you have the capability of being a very good father if you kick that habit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
there's a huge difference between casual drinking and getting loaded tho....my mom and step dad drank casually where as my dad was an alcoholic....so i saw both sides....

but really, getting fucked up in front of your kids isn't responsible....wait til they fuckign go to bed.....and if you have to stay with them all night, GROW THE FUCK UP. if you didn't nutt in some bitches pussy you wouldn't be dealing with it, so MAN the fuck up....and i'm speaking in general, not to anyone in particular. if you got kids, be a FUCKING ADULT about it and make them your priority rather than your drug habit(s).

once a kid is old enough, they'll understand what it is to be responsible if they had a good example to follow while growing up.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
My pops wasnt around..he lived in Chicago and died when I was 13..

My stepfather was basically a drunk and I HATED it..I hated him coming home after drinking and not being accessible to me..he was incoherent to what was going on around him.....it was annoying and I definitely couldnt/didnt look to him for advice and guidance...besides the drinking he just wasnt a good role model in general...he was a good provider though for my family...

I learned alot from him and my mother's relationship...mostly, I learned what NOT to do....You want your kids to respect you, they may love you for just being their biological dad, but if you dont treat them right or dont make them a priority then they wont respect you and one day will grow up resenting you...

As a kid, I didnt deserve to have to get used to a drunken stepfather...I love the line from Lupe Fiasco in his song "he say, she say"..it goes "You know the world is out to get me, why dont you give me a chance?".....I took it as him meaning (especially from the eyes of a black man) "that life is already hard as it is....you are living it..why dont you teach me and equipp me with the tools I need to be able to survive"....

You do what you want because its your life, but you WANT your kids to look up to you, but not because you are their blood, but more so because you will guide them in the way they will need to go to make it in this cruel a-- world.....you can still drink, but just be responsible with your drinking...NO KID likes a drunk father...if so, I have YET to meet that kid...

Nov 21, 2007
shit i never had a dad but my homies dad was a drunk, we all liked that fool. Big John would buy us anything as long as we gave him enough change for sum Old E. in his later years he preffered 211 but was always the go to guy whenever we needed beer drank swishers. i was 12 years old sendin him to the store for garcia vegas, he'd always hit the tree at least once too

R.I.P. BIG JON AKA BLUNTMAN

Feb 18, 2005
My childhood was kinda fucked up watchd my dad beat my mom various times, watched him stab her then they got divorced older brother got murdered,best friend got shot n face on new years eve 3 years ago ny someone older that we looked up to and grew up around boo fuckin hoo tho im fine only weak minded people fall victim to such things all those events did was make me stronger and a good person and I was locked up in high school for 10 months blah blah blah oh well I overcame all that and have a good head on my shoulders

Feb 18, 2005
Shit my dad was scorpion and when I was 6 I witnessd my uncle sub zero freez him to deff then uperkut him into a million pieces shit fucked me up badly, I was then adopted by luu kang bur after many years of trying to learn the flyin kick with no avail he disowned me... to this day I have nightmares of sonya blade sexually abusin me as a youngn lifes hard mayne if it wasn't for my mentor raiden I wouldn't be where I am today

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its doesn't take long for kids to figure out they are around bad shit, didn't take long of me to figure that shit out.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
my dad was a coke addict, i was diagnosed with depression bi-polar, my mom gradually got kinda looney after a while, my brother treated me like shit, my sisters were coo, we were broke as fuck, i dropped out of high school and did drugs all day.

Asked god to help me get my life together and no im dippin dippin rova's and doin mah thang and im thankful for it everyday.

Feb 18, 2005
Im dippin dippin a chryslah lol, yea im hatin I hope that rannge rover is a 97

Fds...no bullshit tho corny as it may sound jesus has had a major impact in my life so I feel you and im still a sinner and somewhat bad person but fuck what anyone else says prayer and faith has effected me in great ways
(Waits for atheist warfare)

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Im dippin dippin a chryslah lol, yea im hatin I hope that rannge rover is a 97

Fds...no bullshit tho corny as it may sound jesus has had a major impact in my life so I feel you and im still a sinner and somewhat bad person but fuck what anyone else says prayer and faith has effected me in great ways
(Waits for atheist warfare)
I feel u man, i always feel corny sayin that shit too but hey its the truth, and to lie about it is like slappin god in the face for what he did for me, so i just say it. The range aint a 97 but aint nothing wrong with pushin a yucket, i push the yuket to work almost everyday, the truck is for weekend stuntin.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
First I have to say that your personal life should be priority #9382539 when it comes to raising kids, at least when they are around. As a father you are literally superman to them. Whatever you do in front of them, is what they think will be the right thing to do, no matter what. So if pops is getting faded every weekend, hey why can't I when I am old enough to scape up some change for beers with the homies? Kids are very impressionable as soon as they are toddlers as much as we lack to acknowledge that.

Jun 3, 2006
feeding them material possessions and constantly drinking around them in a social setting...sounds like you're going to end up raising a couple of real pricks.
not standing by your original post and deleting it, sounds like your going to end up raising a couple of spineless weenies..........just fuckin around

Jun 5, 2004
WELL I CANT PREACH ON UR SITUATION BUT ANYWAYS...

MY POPS ALWAYS DRANK AROUND ME, AND I NEVER EVEN TRIPPED OFF THAT AS A KID... I REMEMBER HIM GETTIN PRETTY FUCKIN FADED AROUND ME BUT HE DIDNT GET ALL OUTTA CONTROL N VIOLENT N SHIT, SO I DIDNT CARE

BUT I GOT A LIL OLDER AND REALIZED MY DAD USED 2 BE A RAGING ALCAHOLIC BACK IN THE DAY, AND STILL IS A LIGHTWIEGHT ALCHY, AND MY MOMS WHOLE SIDE OF THE FAMILY IS MOST ALCAHOLICS. AND I REALLY WISH SOMEBODY HAD TOLD ME THAT B4 I STARTED GETTIN INTO DRINKING WITH MY EX... CUZ I STARTED DRINKIN ALOT...

MY GREAT UNCLE (MY MOMSSIDE) JUST DIED THIS YEAR CUZ HE GOT DRUNK AND FELL DOWN STAIRS, BUSTED HIS CHEST AND EVERYTHING. JUST WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE AND THEY HAD TO PULLTHE PLUG AT THE HOSPITAL.

IDK, IM NOT NO PARENT, BUT I AM A GODFATHER 2 SOMEBODY ALREADY, SO I DO GOTTA STRESS THAT U SHOULD SET UR KIDS FIRST B4 ANYTHING... ANYTHING ELSE U GOTTA HOLLA AT OPRAH LOL I DONT GOT THAT INFO