FUCK NATHAN DINSDALE SONG FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
alright dude obviously ur a lil worried about me if ur calling my girl and trying to get me to calm down
I hope you believe this is true, this way at least you won't look like a complete idiot to everybody.

but im gonna listen to my girl and be the bigger man here and leave this shit alone and u can say whatever u want but im gonna squash this shit u can clown or whatever u wanna do
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Why don't you go ahead and listen to your "girl" about fixing your premature ejaculation problem first? Aw who am I kidding... She probably gets hers from other guys anyhow.

well im bout to leave this shit alone and dont act like u didnt tell my girl that we need to squash it also cause u know u did
She probably forgot to clean the jizz out of her ears and mistook what he really said ("We need to meet up so I can squash the Mitch") for "We need to meet up and squash this, bitch", which is essentially the same thing.

all this was over some stupid shit
As I remember, this is over you being a hoecake and runnin' your mouth with the "I know who you are" bullshit thinking you weren't going to be found out.

this forum that is strange music has turned into the shit talking forum
You weren't here when it wasn't... Neither was I. You have no idea what the fuck this place "turned into", because you just got the fuck here.

This is where your girlfriend tells you to stop posting for the health of both of you.

Jan 12, 2003
michampin said:
alright dude obviously ur a lil worried about me if ur calling my girl and trying to get me to calm down
but im gonna listen to my girl and be the bigger man here and leave this shit alone and u can say whatever u want but im gonna squash this shit u can clown or whatever u wanna do
but my girl talked some since in me
and for u to call my girl dawg thats lame shows how worried u are huh
well im bout to leave this shit alone and dont act like u didnt tell my girl that we need to squash it also cause u know u did
Mikey, I know I'm not the only one who can easily see through your post and easily pick out the fact that you are scared now cuz Jose actually is taking past shit talkin and he DID call your girls work. This has you worried cuz you think he might really whoop your ass now, when my guess is that earlier you thought "naw, he's just gonna keep it on the board."

If you want to avoid an asswhoopin, seriously, just admit to him" ok, im scared, im gone now" and dont post here again. Sure everyone will laugh at you and crack jokes while you're not posting, but isn't that whats happening right now while you are here?

If you dont wanna leave cuz of the Tech info then hide your identity so no one knows you're online and just come and read instead of posting.

This is my advice to you cuz Jose is gonna take it to the streets now, and you obviously can't handle it. Based on your post cuz it shows right through.

The End

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
techn9nehq said:
All of us who know Jose, know that he'll wipe your blood off his shoes with your face. So stop actin like you were going to kill him and be thankful that your girl set your ass straight.

Please stop posting here, you're an embarrassment to this community.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^damn thats exactly my thoughts 100%
im also chiefed out

Jul 7, 2002
Haha, this dude is a fucking joke. Thank god Jose got "worried" and your girl made you calm down...cause you were headed for a beating...wait, you proly still are....lol.

Aug 21, 2002
Yall some crazy mofo's....

What's up my siccness fam, S.G. that was a tight track overall... I needed to be on that speaking that real "hater" proof shit... Hey, my honest opinion, its one thing to criticize someone when its positive, but this cat is obviously on some hater shit... He has the green light to take a punk ass shot at "Vertigo" so he takes advantage of them and thinks that shit aint gone be straightened out. Fuck him, I'd hate for him to critique my shit, but oh well...

Do what yall do, cause this shit is funny ass hell seeing yall acting ass crazy as yall do... SG, good to see you in here a lot more homeboy...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
michampin said:
but my girl talked some since in me
and for u to call my girl dawg thats lame shows how worried u are huh
yea i got worried...your right...i was shaken so hard mike...

i called your girl for one thing...that was to find out where you work...she told me she wasnt gonna give me that info...so i said well cool....ill just roll to your job then like mike asked me too....she said no...she didnt want me fighting...

i never told you girl we needed to squash anything...
she kept telling me that...

i think the "TRIBE" has spoken mike....you are voted off this site...your a clown and everyone....knows it...
like i said...i know pretty much everyone in here and they know me....

so just quit talkin and get the fuck outta here...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
JLMACN said:
i think the "TRIBE" has spoken mike....you are voted off this site...your a clown and everyone....knows it...
like i said...i know pretty much everyone in here and they know me....

so just quit talkin and get the fuck outta here...
HAHA... priceless...aint it sad that throughout this whole thing Jl has been 100% true and Mich isn't even a good enough liar to lie on a fuckin internet posting board... I mean c'mon fuckin 12 year olds pull off an entire second life on the net as 23 year old acccounting executives and Mich couldn't even keep up. Most everyone knows everyone else on here, or knows someone who knows someone else, ya know... CATCH A CLUE, to quote the topic of this thread..."you fucked with the wrong muthafuckas"

Nov 14, 2002
^^^^^^
This random comment of the day brought to you by: Downey! When you get punched in the mouth and can't seem to stop the bleeding, Downey two ply is perfect for the occasion!

Get Downey.