FUCK NATHAN DINSDALE SONG FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Charles.....imma battle you next time i see ya....you came weak on that freestyle.
Ha, ha... Guess Imma have to "RUN CIRCLES AROUND YOU" then huh?! C'mon Nick, I dont think you'd be able to survive my first comeback... I am too witty homeboy... Me battling you is like Aliaz -vs- Ludacris...

You bring your written & I'll bring em' off the dome!

We can even start a thread and you can toss out your wittiest written flow's about me since you obviously cant come "Off" the dome, and go that way, cause you wont be seeing me for a while! Believe me...

FOR ALL THOSE THAT THINK I SHOULD TAKE THE FIRST PUNCH ON NICK CAN I GET A "FUCK NICK!"??????

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHA Charles......I seen you crumble under pressure.....remember warrensburg?

Maybe you just didnt want to embarass that dude :cheeky:

Anyway.....i'm not a freestyler.....dont rap for free mayne....it's paystyle on mine cause i like money mayne!

And why ain't I gonna see you for awhile? You going on a Mormon mission?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
sgfromkc said:
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Change them stupid muthafuckin Pictures....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments from me yet slither... but will in a minute.....
For real, SG, DAMN!!!
oh and
No, I will not shut the hell up... so FUCK OFF ALREADY. You are just jealous, so go help Nathan suck a dick...

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Slither said:
http://www.pitch.com/issues/2004-02-12/dogg.html/1/index.html

OMG... haha... Nathan wrote back...

oh yeah:
**Nathan Dinsdale... SUCK A DICK**
can't wait to hear SG's comments...
and Grant's... "minute' rice??? Awwww.. shit!
Quality. I think I like this guy. He's like the Whitlock of KC music writing. He's a shit disturber, folks. Anyone who's upset by what he writes is playing into his hand. That's what he wants.

I hereby toast Nathan Dinsdale. If he continues on this path, he'll bring a lot of llight to the KC music scene. If you don't understand how, you haven't been paying attention to what Whitlock has done with the Chiefs for years.

Nov 14, 2002
Ha, ha... Guess Imma have to "RUN CIRCLES AROUND YOU" then huh?! C'mon Nick, I dont think you'd be able to survive my first comeback... I am too witty homeboy... Me battling you is like Aliaz -vs- Ludacris...
Gold for two reasons... One, is that you could circles around Nick at every show, assuming there's enough room between his fat ass and the wall while he's sitting behind the merch table. Second is that you knocked Aliaz, which is gold no matter what you do.

We can even start a thread and you can toss out your wittiest written flow's about me since you obviously cant come "Off" the dome, and go that way, cause you wont be seeing me for a while! Believe me...
I might take you up on that.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT THINK I SHOULD TAKE THE FIRST PUNCH ON NICK CAN I GET A "FUCK NICK!"??????
I was hoping someone would save that for me, but what the fuck...

I hereby toast Nathan Dinsdale. If he continues on this path, he'll bring a lot of llight to the KC music scene. If you don't understand how, you haven't been paying attention to what Whitlock has done with the Chiefs for years.
I just sent that kat a mail telling him how genius "food tang clan" was... And I sent him my handle and everything so...