FUCK NATHAN DINSDALE SONG FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
michampin said:
who are u his dad?
Nope, but I am tired of you running your dicksucker all over the net, but not saying a damn thing to anybody in person.

If Jose was the bitch you say he is and you were as tough as you say you were, and you were half a man you would handle the shit in the real world, not on the fucking Siccness.net.

Thats all I'm saying.

Dec 29, 2002
yep and same thing with him if he was such a badass and i know he knows where my girl works he would bring his bitch ass up to her work cause i pick her up everyday
and he wont show up u know why cause hes the same bitch he was back in highschool

Nov 14, 2002
yep and same thing with him if he was such a badass and i know he knows where my girl works he would bring his bitch ass up to her work cause i pick her up everyday
and he wont show up u know why cause hes the same bitch he was back in highschool
The kid has given you every chance you needed to prove you weren't a pussy. He gave you his fuckin' phone number.

What more do you need?

Playin' it off like you're all into it might work for your dirty cunt of a girlfriend and your pussy boyfriends, but it doesn't play off too well around here.

::wink::

Dec 29, 2002
im wishing and i hope hes the bad ass that hes saying that he is
cause this dude thinks he knows me but he really dosent and im gonna use some shit he would say hes getting his ass in something he cant handle and dude is gonna seriously get hurt
i mean come on dude is a front he said he lives in the ghetto and dude dosent my girls mom lives right over by him
he says nigga all the time when his ass isnt black
and he was a lil bitch back in the day and im sure shit aint changed and now hes putting on a front like hes a badass
well i gotta go back to work
when hardass gets back on here tell him he knows where he can find me

Nov 14, 2002
You don't need to tell me about the kid... I've met him.

And I might have a big mouth, but I wouldn't want to fuck with him. Now, he already told you and everyone else that you're a bitch, and that when it comes to me and you, you'd get squashed.

So if I don't want to fuck with him, and I can kill you.... well, you do the math.

In the meantime, you can bullshit all you want and say whatever. The simple fact that everyone around here knows, and people on the street too (obviously), is you've been called out, and you're too bitch to do anything about it.

it's so typically pussy to go "well if he cares he'd come to me".

Bitch, if that kid shows up at your skanks job (whichever corner that might be), you'd be either runnin' in the other direction, or you'd be runnin' your mouth faster than your bitch can score a 20.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
You don't need to tell me about the kid... I've met him.

And I might have a big mouth, but I wouldn't want to fuck with him. Now, he already told you and everyone else that you're a bitch, and that when it comes to me and you, you'd get squashed.

So if I don't want to fuck with him, and I can kill you.... well, you do the math.

In the meantime, you can bullshit all you want and say whatever. The simple fact that everyone around here knows, and people on the street too (obviously), is you've been called out, and you're too bitch to do anything about it.

it's so typically pussy to go "well if he cares he'd come to me".

Bitch, if that kid shows up at your skanks job (whichever corner that might be), you'd be either runnin' in the other direction, or you'd be runnin' your mouth faster than your bitch can score a 20.

LOL!!!!!!

seriously dude... everytime you open your mouth with that "dude knows where i live" shit, you make yourself look even more like the bitch you are

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

IF I KNEW WHERE I COULD FIND YOUR LITTLE FAGGOT ASS....YOU WOULDNT BE ON HERE RIGHT NOW...

YOU SAID TOM SAYS HE DIDNT TALK TO ME....NO HE DIDNT TALK TO ME...HE TALKED TO KRISTY....I SAID THAT ALREADY....HE SAID HE DONT EVEN WORK WITH YOU...

WHAT IMA GO TO VILLAGE INN FOR?
ONLY REASON I GO THERE IS TO EAT...

MIKE...YOU HAVENT CALLED MY PHONE...YOU HAVENT CALLED ANYONES HOUSE EITHER...SO QUIT FUCKIN LYIN...

YOU JUST ON HERE TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT...LIKE YOU A MOB FIGURE OR SOMETHING....IF YOU RUN ANYTHING...ITS THAT FUCKIN MOUTH...I GOT MY PHONE ON ME RIGHT NOW...ANYONE CAN CALL ME IF THEY DONT BELIEVE ME....AGAIN...BITCH...

913-406-7998...ILL ANSWER...CALL ME...I GET OFF WORK AT 2:30....ILL BE HAPPY TO MEET UP WITH YOU...
BITCH

OH YEA...BEFORE I FORGET...
ALL THESE DUDES THAT ARE ON HERE TALKIN BOUT ME....THEY TALK ABOUT ME CAUSE THEY GOT LUV FOR ME...I'VE MET THEM...AND KICKED IT WIT THEM.....THEY KNOW ME THROUGH EXPERIENCE....ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT ME IS....IM ON HERE TELLIN THE TRUTH BOUT YOU....

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SENT ME 3 FUCKIN E-MAILS BEGGIN ME TO OVERLOOK ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID BOUT ME....(I CANT FIND THE POST AGAIN IF YOU WANT).....FACT IS MIKE...YOUR A LITTLE HOE...THAT NEEDS ATTENTION.....AMANDA MUST HAVE A BIG DICK....CAUSE ...SOUNDS LIKE YOU SUCK WITH THE BEST OF THEM.....

YOU DONT KNOW ME...SO QUIT TALKIN LIKE YOU DO...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

I CALLED HIS GIRL AT HER JOB..TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THIS CLOWN WORKS....SHE SAID..

#1..."DONT COME TO MY JOB CAUSE YOU DONT WANT THE POLICE CALLED ON YOU"

#2...."MIKE USED TO WORK WIT TOM CALLOWAY AND BILLY HOSKINS"

#3...."MIKE WORKS WITH HIS MOM"...

#4 ..."SHE DONT WANT ME TO FIGHT HER BOYFRIEND"...

haha...

Dec 29, 2002
alright dude obviously ur a lil worried about me if ur calling my girl and trying to get me to calm down
but im gonna listen to my girl and be the bigger man here and leave this shit alone and u can say whatever u want but im gonna squash this shit u can clown or whatever u wanna do
but my girl talked some since in me
and for u to call my girl dawg thats lame shows how worried u are huh
well im bout to leave this shit alone and dont act like u didnt tell my girl that we need to squash it also cause u know u did

Dec 29, 2002
all this was over some stupid shit also and just like my girl said regardless one of us is gonna get really hurt and plus all this shit is stupid u know im 21 the high school shit needs to be left behind i mean how old are u 22 23 u got a kid grow up but on my side its squashd
this forum that is strange music has turned into the shit talking forum and thats just not me thats everyone and it needs to go back to strange music related shit and im sure alot of people agree

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
michampin said:
... it needs to go back to strange music related shit and im sure alot of people agree
Now that you're scared to death, you decide to keep it Strange..C'MON muthafucka... you have ruined YET another perfectly good thread... FUCK NATHEN DINSDALE has become FUCK MICHAMPIN... and now you say "aww... let's keep it Strange Music related" Too late now...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHAHA......Jesus FUCKING Christ look at this ass clown.

How you gonna call out a dude...tell him to come to your work to fight you...then 2 hours later say you want to squash it?

At this point I don't even know why you're still talking. All of us who know Jose, know that he'll wipe your blood off his shoes with your face. So stop actin like you were going to kill him and be thankful that your girl set your ass straight.

Please stop posting here, you're an embarrassment to this community.