Fuck ! Got a DUI last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
you blew a .11. they took your blood. you failed your sobriety tests. fuck lawyers fees fuck dealing with a PD. The judge has all that. Plead guilty and maybe they will reduce some time and throw out some additional charges. Judges have more worse shit to deal with and they wanna get through the list ASAP. Do you 2-3 days of community service, go to school for 3 months, get a restricted license to get to work and school and pay your fines. end of story.

Feb 2, 2006
^@rossi where the fuck is that at

morebass - 1 question why the fuck would u take a blood test over a breath test? i would hate some mother fucker to draw hella blood out my vein that shit hurt. i hate needles.

anyway good luck im in the same boat i been paing my sr-22 for years. even when your shit goes away u still pay through the nose. oh yeah by the way my cop luck has been bad too - since i posted that thread about me getting blurped i been adding to my record big time. i got pulled over twice yesterday i think its my car

Aug 20, 2003
^ Yeah, thats what I want to try to avoid at all costs...thats why I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I can get the 'wet wreckless' plea, which to the dmv I think still looks at as a DUI, except that you don't have to file the SR-22...

Plus the penalties are reduced I believe. But you basically have to plead no contest..
I GOT A LAWYER AND SHE PLED IT DOWN TO A WET RECKLESS.I SAVED ALOT OF MONEY ON THOES DUI CLASSES AND MY LISENCE WAS NOT SUSPENDED.AND ITS GUNNA FALL OF MY RECORD NEXT YEAR.THANK GOD FOR THAT LAWYER....

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah honestly I was, when he did the field sobriety test I was just a little off balance when he asked me to stand on one foot and balance.

I shouldn't have been driving tho, but you don't really give a fuck until after you get caught.

Same shit happened to me, I passed all of they tests they was asking me to do until the balance. Amazing how when you lightweight drink is when it doesnt occur to you you shouldnt be driving cause you dont feel as tho you drank a lot and then you get caught. When they took me in they drew blood and found weed in my system, they asked me if I smoke and I was like no but earlier that day I walked passed a session while I was walking my dog and they didnt add that to my charges when I had to go to court.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yeah, man.. especially here in AZ. Yall in cali should consider yourselves lucky if you get a dui.. as opposed to getting one here. they dont NOT play with duis anymore. its mandatory 10 days in arpaios jail and 5,000 in fines. fuck az.
not only that I heard its mandatory you get the interlock device if you want to drive and the maintenance fees for that shit are over 100 a month and like a grand to install. might as well take the metro or ride dirty like I did

I'm glad i got my shit in california and i have less than a year left, shit has already fucked me out of 3 good ass jobs.

Feb 2, 2006
i know this cat i know he got his own personal breathalizer thing that he carry round his neck so he can be sure he aint drunk maybe u should cop one its probobly a good idea if u drink every weekend and u own a whip on the other hand thats some scary ass shit though

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
isnt a dui on your record for 10 years now ? my wet wreckless is going to clear ina week or so.

it effects your insurance and background checks and shit for 3 years, if you get another duece in 10 years it counts as a second offence and you are doubally fucked

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

morebass - 1 question why the fuck would u take a blood test over a breath test? i would hate some mother fucker to draw hella blood out my vein that shit hurt. i hate needles.

anyway good luck im in the same boat i been paing my sr-22 for years. even when your shit goes away u still pay through the nose. oh yeah by the way my cop luck has been bad too - since i posted that thread about me getting blurped i been adding to my record big time. i got pulled over twice yesterday i think its my car
wisconsin. not a felony til yer 5th. where yer considered a bitch til u got more than 1. haha

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
one trick about the community service, do the time instead. A day in county counts as a weekend of furlough. instead of pulling weeds and shit all weekend i chilled in the day room watching college football shooting the shit with probation violators and dudes with warrents and shit. plus you will get your money back from furlough.

I know this because I went to furlough and got sent home cuz i asked the cop if i could keep my phone in the office. The mutherfucker violated me cuz I was slightly peeveed that i had to ride a fuckin bicycle across town at the butt crack of dawn just to get sent home, he thought i had an attitude so he violated me. it was some bullshit but it was ultimatly in my benifit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
one thing about DUI laws is is if a cop dont like you they can still charge you if you aren't passed the legal limit. The cops perception of the offender typa shit if you know what i mean

i know some people who have gotten sent to prison over hella DUIs. In AZ you get a felony charge and 4 months in prison if you get 3.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
just cuz u have weed in ur system dosnt mean u were intoxicated off weed at the time of ur arrest!....unless they checked for it and tested u for that too and wrote it on ur ticket or paper work,..then i wouldnt sweat it!....but if they want to cuz they found sum on you ,they can if they want to charge u for it!...i would just be like i smoked like 3 days ago! but happened to just have it in my car,...plus i asked for my own dr to take my blood but they sent me sum poobutt medic!....wuts up with that,...i wanted my own!....maybe if u fight that it will help like if they didnt do wut u asked them to do when it came to taking blood!...i dunno tho,....if i wasnt high i wouldnt plead guilty,lol..and if it was only a lil bit why didnt u stuff it in ur shoe?!...thats wut i do !..fuck it!...but yea...that sucks mann,..hope it works out,....take it to the jury trial...say they harrased you,...and say u wanna fight it!....they dont wanna have to pay for jurors and usually will be lienient with you to get rid of you!...but fuck ...drug and aa classes!...do the time instead fuck it!..save money!

Nov 11, 2008
one thing about DUI laws is is if a cop dont like you they can still charge you if you aren't passed the legal limit. The cops perception of the offender typa shit if you know what i mean

i know some people who have gotten sent to prison over hella DUIs. In AZ you get a felony charge and 4 months in prison if you get 3.

yea, a .08 is an automatic DUI...but if you are piss drunk and blow a .01 but cant walk, its still a dui

Aug 20, 2003
DAM

Same shit happened to me, I passed all of they tests they was asking me to do until the balance. Amazing how when you lightweight drink is when it doesnt occur to you you shouldnt be driving cause you dont feel as tho you drank a lot and then you get caught. When they took me in they drew blood and found weed in my system, they asked me if I smoke and I was like no but earlier that day I walked passed a session while I was walking my dog and they didnt add that to my charges when I had to go to court.
PSYDAL REMEMBER THOSE CHP FAGS LEFT YOU BY THE ARCO ARENA, THAT NIGHT I GOT HEMMED UP.BULLSHIT I PASSED ALL THE TESTS.ONCE THEY FOUND ALL THE CD'S IN THE TRUNK IT WAS A WRAP....

Dec 9, 2005

Yeah, the only reason I opted to take the blood is because I was pretty sure the .11 I blew was more than my actual BAC level. I read something about the liquor still being in your mouth so you get a slightly higher reading than the actual level in your blood.

Plus, it was about 2 hours after I got pulled over, so hopefully enough time passed for it to go down at least a little bit more.

I thought that if you got the wet wreckless you didn't have to file the SR22...? Shit. All bad.

Dec 9, 2005
I GOT A LAWYER AND SHE PLED IT DOWN TO A WET RECKLESS.I SAVED ALOT OF MONEY ON THOES DUI CLASSES AND MY LISENCE WAS NOT SUSPENDED.AND ITS GUNNA FALL OF MY RECORD NEXT YEAR.THANK GOD FOR THAT LAWYER....

So they didn't even make you get the restricted L's ? If thats the case, that would definitely be worth paying for. Thats my biggest worry is not being able to drive...well that and having the conviction. I'm really hoping for that wet reckless.

May 4, 2002
it effects your insurance and background checks and shit for 3 years, if you get another duece in 10 years it counts as a second offence and you are doubally fucked
i sent in a recent dmv print out for 2 jobs (2 months ago) and my wet rec showed up and this happened when i was 18 or 19 im 24 now.