Fuck ! Got a DUI last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Fuck, now that I think about it...

I took the blood test, but I blew tree the day before, now for sure they're gonna see that. FUCKKKKK...i shoulda just blew the breathalyzer..

Mar 18, 2003
They almost always drop the posession charge when you accept the DUI and plead either guilty or no contest. If you fight it, the DA might feel no inclination whatsoever to drop either charge. Something to think about.

I would consult with a lawyer. Tell him everything and he will inform you as to your chances and what he can do for you.

Dec 9, 2005
They almost always drop the posession charge when you accept the DUI and plead either guilty or no contest. If you fight it, the DA might feel no inclination whatsoever to drop either charge. Something to think about.

I would consult with a lawyer. Tell him everything and he will inform you as to your chances and what he can do for you.
Oh okay, so I'm not so much worried about the posession as I am having weed in my system in addition to the liquor.

I don't think fighting it would be smart, I'm thinking no contest, and hoping i can get the wet wreckless plea, but i know its complicated because of the trees.

Mar 18, 2003
Oh okay, so I'm not so much worried about the posession as I am having weed in my system in addition to the liquor.

I don't think fighting it would be smart, I'm thinking no contest, and hoping i can get the wet wreckless plea, but i know its complicated because of the trees.
It's not against the law to have weed in your system. There is not charge for that. You can still consult a lawyer and get advice but in all likelihood they are going to drop the posession charge and the DUI is going to stick.

whats 'wet wreckless' mean?
It's a lesser charge from a DUI. Like if you blow .05 or something you will probably get it. It has less fines and less over consequences but if you get two of them, the second will count as a DUI.

Dec 9, 2005
I hope so man, thanks for the words.

I wonder though, I'm reading on other websites that I need to get in contact with the DMV and request a preliminary hearing...? Is this to request one of those limited licenses, where I can only drive to work/school and back...?

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah honestly I was, when he did the field sobriety test I was just a little off balance when he asked me to stand on one foot and balance.

I shouldn't have been driving tho, but you don't really give a fuck until after you get caught.

Mar 18, 2003
I hope so man, thanks for the words.

I wonder though, I'm reading on other websites that I need to get in contact with the DMV and request a preliminary hearing...? Is this to request one of those limited licenses, where I can only drive to work/school and back...?
Your license should still be valid right now. It is not until you go to court and settle the charges that it becomes suspended. So for the next 30 days you should be okay to drive, but check up on that because things might have changed over the past year. And the license you're talking about is a restricted and you definately want to look into that when the time comes.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I got a wet reckless and had to file sr22.....the wet reckless means less fines & less AA meetings or whatever they're called.....also I think mine was reduced to an infraction rather than a misdemeanor

Dec 4, 2006
Welcome to the I GOT A DUI CLUB ...

You will hate it when you realize that you about to spend 5K + on fines, DUI school and other shit...