Fuck ! Got a DUI last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Was trying to dig up threads about this to no avail, but basically I got pulled over and initially blew a .11. Took me to the place and I opted for the blood test, not sure if that was smart or not...

Searched the whip and found some trees as well...

They didn't impound the car tho, they took me to some counseling place to sober up and then got picked up in the morning.

I know some of ya'll have been through this shit...

Is it worth getting a DUI lawyer ? Or am I going to get the same thing with a public defender...

Thanks in advance...

Jan 5, 2006
im not sure if its allowed in cali.. but since you opted for the blood test, you have the right to have your physician/doctor draw the blood for the test.

If you are stopped under suspicion of drunk driving, the law in most states requires that you be given a breath, blood, saliva, or urine test to check the alcohol level in your blood. With that said, there may be several ways to successfully fight the results of these tests in your DUI case.

The law in some states requires that you be allowed to have your own physician take your blood, and if the police deny you this right, you may be able to fight your DUI charges. You may also challenge the accuracy of the prosecution's blood alcohol evidence with an expert witness who may dispute the qualifications of the medical personnel doing the blood alcohol testing, question the maintenance and functionality of the breathalyzers or other testing equipment, or contest the procedures used in obtaining, sealing, labeling, storing and offering the evidence into trial. The DUI attorneys who sponsor Total DUI work with qualified medical and scientific experts who may be able to help fight your case on these grounds.

Dec 9, 2005
The thing is, they had a medic draw the blood already.

So I shouldn't bother contacting a lawyer I guess ? I'd be cool with the 'wet wreckless' plea, if anyone has heard of that...

Dec 9, 2005
^ Yeah, thats what I want to try to avoid at all costs...thats why I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I can get the 'wet wreckless' plea, which to the dmv I think still looks at as a DUI, except that you don't have to file the SR-22...

Plus the penalties are reduced I believe. But you basically have to plead no contest..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
get a PD and plead No Contest and you should justget diversion. I'm almost done with my DUI from July. Whatever you do though hen u start diversion either get someone with clean pee to piss for u or stop smoking now. Because if u piss irty and tell em the truth they will stick you with maasaaaad classes. Tell em that you don't ever drink and u stopped smoking weed a while back. Sorry to hear bout your dewie though that shit blows major ballsack!!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
DUIs are probably the worst thing that can happen to a normally law obiding person, it fucks you over in so many ways aside from the fines, jail and classes. I wont even go out unless someone else is driving cuz my 3 years is almost up and i never want to deal with that bullshit ever again in my life

May 2, 2002
DUIs are probably the worst thing that can happen to a normally law obiding person, it fucks you over in so many ways aside from the fines, jail and classes. I wont even go out unless someone else is driving cuz my 3 years is almost up and i never want to deal with that bullshit ever again in my life
yeah, man.. especially here in AZ. Yall in cali should consider yourselves lucky if you get a dui.. as opposed to getting one here. they dont NOT play with duis anymore. its mandatory 10 days in arpaios jail and 5,000 in fines. fuck az.

Dec 9, 2005
get a PD and plead No Contest and you should justget diversion. I'm almost done with my DUI from July. Whatever you do though hen u start diversion either get someone with clean pee to piss for u or stop smoking now. Because if u piss irty and tell em the truth they will stick you with maasaaaad classes. Tell em that you don't ever drink and u stopped smoking weed a while back. Sorry to hear bout your dewie though that shit blows major ballsack!!!
So did you get convicted ? Also, you had tree right...I'm hoping they drop that cause it was only like a gram.

Yeah funny thing is, I stopped smoking for like 4 months, and then came across some tree and low and behold, I get popped and of course they find it. right on tho man...this shit sucks already and i know this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Dec 9, 2005
did you get the dui in cali ?