Fuck an eminem thread bitch! TECH N9NE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
being that your black and only 14 doesnt make it alright to not read correctly. if you keep trying to be white at least get an education and learn how to read a sentance. where does it say that I said that at?
Black and 14, seeing how you judge someone because they are black and 14, it really explains alot about. Why don't you get a job, move out your parents house, and stay off the internet.

Apr 13, 2007
my family and friends are reading over my shoulder laughing at your music and your picture right now. if you read all of what i wrote you would cry because its the truth.

Apr 13, 2007
Black and 14, seeing how you judge someone because they are black and 14, it really explains alot about. Why don't you get a job, move out your parents house, and stay off the internet.
children cant tell adults what to do. see I do have a job. but your not old enough to get one. i own my own home. you cant afford one because you dont have a job and are only 14. my parents live two cities away in their own home. you really do live with your parents. you have to. your only 14. so what does this all mean? my life is that much better than yours.

your just a kid whos dreams of becoming a decent rapper will never come true because that dream would rely on talent. and you possess none of it. you know nothing of me. i know everything about you. you are as common as any 14 year old on the internet. dying for attention. think they know it all. when i was your age i wanted to be successful. im living my dream. yours will never come true. fact.

Apr 13, 2007
please post again. everyone can already see how much this bothers you. maybe my life is pathetic because i like to see a 14 year old boy crying on the internet. there you go. use that one against me.

Apr 13, 2007
Ya know you're still on a forum talking to a kid ? I could have you arrested for this.
theres the whitey coming out in you again. snitch lol well id love to see me get a phone call or a knock on my door over anything ive said on here. but there you go pretending again like a child. so i will speak to you like a child to poke fun at your lack of life skills.

i dare you to call the police on me. i double doggy dare you. lol fact of the matter is you wouldnt even know where to begin. who would you call? what would you say? how would they find me? what laws have I broken? you make such a bad snitch. they would hang up on you and laugh more than everyone else reading this out loud to themselves at your misfortune.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Native Nazi II? Have you given consideration to shooting up a class room of your peers with an AR-15? You really wanna go down as something nuts go to school with a machette and hack as many as you can before the police waste you. We would never hear the end of that. It would be pretty awesome tho.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Native Nazi II? Have you given consideration to shooting up a class room of your peers with an AR-15? You really wanna go down as something nuts go to school with a machette and hack as many as you can before the police waste you. We would never hear the end of that. It would be pretty awesome tho.
I said smart, not manic depressed. And I ain't no fuckin nazi. I go solo, I don't need know weak ass gang of drunk shaven peckerwoods to help fight my battles.

I wouldn't shoot up a school anyway. I'd follow each student home and shoot up their houses. :cool: