Fuck an eminem thread bitch! TECH N9NE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Tech N9ne has a ton of ties here in the Bay Area and as far as horrorcore he has done songs with Me, Twiztid, ICP, Killa C, Prozak, King Gordy and has two horrorcore groups / artists signed to his label. He's toured with Psychopathic Records acts, and touches a lot of dark subject matter. Hes associated with horrorcore music. I dont care what y'all post in here at all. Sometimes people may not want to go to the Strange Music forum and post about him.
But here is the thing

Tech is from KC, not from the Bay, don't matter how many times you can't change that fact. And he may do work with horrorcore artist but he dose not do horrorcore, he dose regular hip hop. Just because you work with horrorcore artist dosen't make you horrorcore. I like Tech, I love his music, and I feel he'll soon blow up, but he is a hip hop artist from Kansas City, Missouri.

And Mars, you are a horrocore artist from the Bay Area. Tim, how about this, everyone post whatever the fuck they want, and if it shouldn't be in this forum then it will be deleted. Go ahead and post Tech N9ne threads, and I'll post whatever threads I want, and that way you won't have to be kidnapped by Ken Kaniff from Connecticut you little bitch

Apr 13, 2007
But here is the thing

Tech is from KC, not from the Bay, don't matter how many times you can't change that fact. And he may do work with horrorcore artist but he dose not do horrorcore, he dose regular hip hop. Just because you work with horrorcore artist dosen't make you horrorcore. I like Tech, I love his music, and I feel he'll soon blow up, but he is a hip hop artist from Kansas City, Missouri.

And Mars, you are a horrocore artist from the Bay Area. Tim, how about this, everyone post whatever the fuck they want, and if it shouldn't be in this forum then it will be deleted. Go ahead and post Tech N9ne threads, and I'll post whatever threads I want, and that way you won't have to be kidnapped by Ken Kaniff from Connecticut you little bitch

you have got to be the biggest faggot on the siccness. what point are you trying to make?

Tech N9ne will never blow up bigger than what he is now.. Sorry.
i think he has the potential to be huge but i think somebody is holding him back or something in the jmusic industry. hes better than 95 percent of the rappers out today

Apr 13, 2007
everyone knows tech n9ne is from kansas city you ignorant little uncle tom white washed queer. strange music is a horrorcore label too so your opinion doesnt matter because your just a little child who makes shitty music that nobody takes serious or can understand the words of.

now back to the point of this topic. i admit i downloaded this album first. but im going to go out and get it friday too. after the first couple of rides back and forth to work it grew on me fast.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
everyone knows tech n9ne is from kansas city you ignorant little uncle tom white washed queer. strange music is a horrorcore label too so your opinion doesnt matter because your just a little child who makes shitty music that nobody takes serious or can understand the words of.

now back to the point of this topic. i admit i downloaded this album first. but im going to go out and get it friday too. after the first couple of rides back and forth to work it grew on me fast.
Strange Music a horrorcore label ? Bitch you must be on glue ! Just because they have Prozak, that makes them a horrorcore label ? Or the sub label Dirty Thugs, which I remind you is a sub label. Strange Music is not a horrorcore label you fuckin faggot, it's HIP HOP ! Quit suckin dick you fuckin horrorcore whore.

And you can say whatever you want about my music, but here's the thing, Imma still rap, Imma still produce, and Imma sttill get my props, and you're still gonna be a ass, actually to quote a horrorcore band, you're gonna be a giant pair of saggy ass titties.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

Oh yeah and the actual Ed Gein, was a faggot who wanted to be a woman.

So enjoy portraying a faggot ass fairy redneck hick. Fits you perfectly.

Apr 13, 2007
but you admit to being a white washed uncle tom right? your the only black person i know who cant rap and listens to horrorcore music. your gimmick should be that you paint your skin white. how can you make music in a genre than you know absolutly nothing about? horrorcore = hip-hop. read a book on your road to whitness and maybe you will learn something.

Apr 13, 2007
Strange isn't horrorcore.
no?

krizz kaliko has twiztid and prozak on his album and the first song on his album anxiety was horrorcore. so he makes horrorcore music. not all of his songs are horrorcore but some were.

tech n9ne like mars said was in a group with insane clown posse and esham. he talks about juggalos and juggalettes in his songs. he paints his face. he has horrorcore subjects in some of his songs. look at the images on anghellik. look at the ones on everready. he has charicteristics of a horrorcore rapper.

prozak is on tour with twiztid. calls himself the hitchcock of HIP-HOP (for you smcrazy). he was in a horrorcore group called bedlam and was a body guard for esham. his last album was a horrorcore album. so was his first.

project deadman one half prozak and the other half mike e clark. mike e clark produces for psychopathic and icp. self inflicted was a horrorcore album.

graveplott is a horrorcore group. killa c is a horrorcore artist.

kutt kalhoun. he may not be horrorcore at all. but he used the word juggalos on the fire mixtape. so he adknowleges the fanbase buys his music.

seems like they are pretty deeply rooted in horrorcore. just as much as esham is.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
but you admit to being a white washed uncle tom right? your the only black person i know who cant rap and listens to horrorcore music. your gimmick should be that you paint your skin white. how can you make music in a genre than you know absolutly nothing about? horrorcore = hip-hop. read a book on your road to whitness and maybe you will learn something.
What the fuck do you mean "white washed" ? Are you mentally fucking retarted ? I swear you must be "Ed Gein washed", you both have brain damage and you both are faggots.

How the can I not rap ? Here is the definition pulled out of our friendly wikipedia.
*Rapping (also known as emceeing, MCing, spitting (bars), or just rhyming) is the rhythmic spoken delivery of rhymes, wordplay, and poetry*

Rapping is not judged based on how well you are, it's based on the way you deliver your words, anybody can rap. And I can freestyle better and harder then damn near all horrorcore rappers alive, even niggaz like Kung Fu Vampire, Sutter Kain, and TONE-z have said that my raps are ill, so tell me what the fuck you're talking about ?

Horrorcore= hip hop, I've been damn near preaching that on this mothafuckin forum you fuckin faggot.

How about you shut the fuck up and don't talk shit on someone and something you know nothing about you fuckin retarted asshole, go portray that faggot who's name and image you hold so dear.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
no?

krizz kaliko has twiztid and prozak on his album and the first song on his album anxiety was horrorcore. so he makes horrorcore music. not all of his songs are horrorcore but some were.

tech n9ne like mars said was in a group with insane clown posse and esham. he talks about juggalos and juggalettes in his songs. he paints his face. he has horrorcore subjects in some of his songs. look at the images on anghellik. look at the ones on everready. he has charicteristics of a horrorcore rapper.

prozak is on tour with twiztid. calls himself the hitchcock of HIP-HOP (for you smcrazy). he was in a horrorcore group called bedlam and was a body guard for esham. his last album was a horrorcore album. so was his first.

project deadman one half prozak and the other half mike e clark. mike e clark produces for psychopathic and icp. self inflicted was a horrorcore album.

graveplott is a horrorcore group. killa c is a horrorcore artist.

kutt kalhoun. he may not be horrorcore at all. but he used the word juggalos on the fire mixtape. so he adknowleges the fanbase buys his music.

seems like they are pretty deeply rooted in horrorcore. just as much as esham is.
Ok you just said Tech and Mars were in a group with ICP and Esham, which makes you just as retarted as you act. Just because you work with a horrorcore artist dosen't mean you are a horrorcore artist you fuckin idiot. And Tech songs can get hardcore, but not horrorcore. tech dosen't have songs were he says, "Imma chop a btich up to pieces then soke in the blood". Tech is hip hop, hardcore hip hop if you wanna push it, Tech dosen't even talk about killing people at all. The only song you can really consider horrocore is "Real Killer" and that's about abortion, which is real.

Prozak has more horrorcore ties but when he got on strange, he became serious hip hop, Tales From The Crypt had some horrorcore parts but that is more of a regular hardcore hip hop album, not so much horrorcore.

Graveplott is horrorcore and they are on a SUB-label.

I got Kutt Kalhouns album, and that nigga is nowhere close to horrorcore.

Krizz Kaliko is as horrocore as Tech, not very at all.

Strange is hip hop not horrorcore

Apr 13, 2007
see you can try and hurt my feelings by making fun of my screen name because you dont know me. anyone who told you you were good was lying to you. at least i can come at you with 100 percent fact. you know nothing about me and like any child with no grip of reality will just pretend. but you talk so much about yourself on here that everything pouring out of your damaged little soul crys out that your a hurt little kid.

you are a black horrorcore fan. how often do you see those? that says that you are white washed right there. you like it when ungodd calls you a "nigger" and said you dont mind being called that. that must mean you hate your own race which is pathetic.

you have a mohawk. what self respecting black guy has a mowhawk that is not in some sort of african tribe? only one thats trying to act white.

you suck at rapping. rap being dominated by black artists this makes you an outcast. your the only black person i know who cant rap or freestyle good. if tone z or sutter kain told you you were good here is a reality check. your not. they probably said that so you would save up your money and buy their album. prove me wrong. record a freestyle and post it in the hip-hop section of the board. or better yet the open forum. if your so confedient in your skills lets see you do that and not be made fun of. i bet you get more jokes than props for your posting.

how else do i know how pathetic you are? you post here and nobody likes you. you have no friends on the internet and none in real life. you went to a mars show and even he ignored you when you tried to say hello. you said it yourself. just kill yourself. nobody will even notice.

Apr 13, 2007
Ok you just said Tech and Mars were in a group with ICP and Esham, which makes you just as retarted as you act.
being that your black and only 14 doesnt make it alright to not read correctly. if you keep trying to be white at least get an education and learn how to read a sentance. where does it say that I said that at?

Apr 13, 2007
You bastards must not get that I AM A TECH N9NE FAN,it's a fuckin forum, who cares, I was just fuckin around, arguing with Tim
your feelings got hurt huh? poor little guy. im sorry.

im a tech n9ne fan too. and everything i wrote is fact about you and strange.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
see you can try and hurt my feelings by making fun of my screen name because you dont know me. anyone who told you you were good was lying to you. at least i can come at you with 100 percent fact. you know nothing about me and like any child with no grip of reality will just pretend. but you talk so much about yourself on here that everything pouring out of your damaged little soul crys out that your a hurt little kid.

you are a black horrorcore fan. how often do you see those? that says that you are white washed right there. you like it when ungodd calls you a "nigger" and said you dont mind being called that. that must mean you hate your own race which is pathetic.

you have a mohawk. what self respecting black guy has a mowhawk that is not in some sort of african tribe? only one thats trying to act white.

you suck at rapping. rap being dominated by black artists this makes you an outcast. your the only black person i know who cant rap or freestyle good. if tone z or sutter kain told you you were good here is a reality check. your not. they probably said that so you would save up your money and buy their album. prove me wrong. record a freestyle and post it in the hip-hop section of the board. or better yet the open forum. if your so confedient in your skills lets see you do that and not be made fun of. i bet you get more jokes than props for your posting.

how else do i know how pathetic you are? you post here and nobody likes you. you have no friends on the internet and none in real life. you went to a mars show and even he ignored you when you tried to say hello. you said it yourself. just kill yourself. nobody will even notice.

Dude you're pathetic, seriously, get over yourself and stop fighting over a fuckin forum.

I ain't even gonna argue over a faggot like you whether about my music, cause I don't give a fuck about your opion, and I honestly didn't even read all of what you wrote.

And if I'm a whiny little kid, it shows who you are, a grown man, using the name of a gay serial killer, fighting with a kid in a over about music. How about you tell your family and friends that you do that and check they response they give you.