Fuck an eminem thread bitch! TECH N9NE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Sickology 101 is the ninth album, second in the "Collabos" series, from Tech N9ne, a rapper from Kansas City. Early on, the album carried a "The Study of Being Sick" subtitle, but as its release grew nearer, the subtitle was phased out.The album features guest appearances from Krayzie Bone, Crooked I, Chino XL, Messy Marv, Potluck, also featured are fellow Kansas City rappers Cash Image, D-Locc Da Chop and the 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians. Furthermore, fellow Strange Music rappers Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob are featured. It features production by producers that have previously collaborated with Tech, like Tramaine "YoungFyre" Winfrey, Jonah "Matic Lee" Appleby, Adam "Wyshmaster" Cherrington, and Michael "Seven" Summers, and additional production alongside YoungFyre, like Josh "Karbon" Brunstetter, and Brian "Yung Fokus" Reid, both under Kasai LLC, founded by YoungFyre.

Both "Red Nose" and "Sickology 101" were released as digital singles on March 31, 2009, while "Nothin'" followed as a digital single on April 14, 2009. On April 13th, the music video for "Red Nose" premiered on MTVU.com. The video was directed by Dan Gedman.

This shit is off the fucking wall, buy the album or kill yourself

Sep 16, 2008
there's also a forum for bay area rappers to post their music bt obviously you didn't post your videos there

Sep 16, 2008
You're just trying to avoid this situation.

not really dude, im showing how ur being a hypocrite. You bitch about me posting 1 off topic thread in which even mars engaged in and you post numerous off topic shit that nobody cares about, Some shitty darkface hooligan rappers, eminem videos, laundry places, and probably many others that im too lazy to look up.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
not really dude, im showing how ur being a hypocrite. You bitch about me posting 1 off topic thread in which even mars engaged in and you post numerous off topic shit that nobody cares about, Some shitty darkface hooligan rappers, eminem videos, laundry places, and probably many others that im too lazy to look up.
Tech N9ne is no way associated with the Bay Area or horrorcore, Mad Insanity is a Bay area/Horrorcore record label, you mentaly retarted fuck. Eminem and Dark Face Hooligans can be considered horrorcore artist, so they can be discussed in this forum. I am a Bay Area rapper who dose horrorcore so I can post here, and I also post in "The Showcase" forum. I don't post in the "BART" forum because I want to professinal studio tracks done, before I post there.

And the reason I posted the laundry video is because of the numerous racial comments and stereotypes that everyone discusses on this forum (usually between Ungod, Diablo666,Draztik, and me), which makes it a topic of interest to this forum, plus it features Bizzare, someone who attempts horrorcore at some points.

so as I stated before, go to bed, touch yourself, and shut the fuck up. Tech has his own forum unlike Eminem, Dark Face, and me, so you should post all Tech N9ne related threads, in the Tech N9ne forum, and quit being a mentally retarted asshole, just because you don't like Eminem.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Tech N9ne is no way associated with the Bay Area or horrorcore, Mad Insanity is a Bay area/Horrorcore record label, you mentaly retarted fuck.
Tech N9ne has a ton of ties here in the Bay Area and as far as horrorcore he has done songs with Me, Twiztid, ICP, Killa C, Prozak, King Gordy and has two horrorcore groups / artists signed to his label. He's toured with Psychopathic Records acts, and touches a lot of dark subject matter. Hes associated with horrorcore music. I dont care what y'all post in here at all. Sometimes people may not want to go to the Strange Music forum and post about him.

Sep 16, 2008
Tech N9ne has a ton of ties here in the Bay Area and as far as horrorcore he has done songs with Me, Twiztid, ICP, Killa C, Prozak, King Gordy and has two horrorcore groups / artists signed to his label. He's toured with Psychopathic Records acts, and touches a lot of dark subject matter. Hes associated with horrorcore music. I dont care what y'all post in here at all. Sometimes people may not want to go to the Strange Music forum and post about him.

Yeah muthafuckaz