FUCK al davis and the 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah Joey, I think that was Crabtree's folks or agent that wiped sweat from his forehead and then you see Crabtree laugh!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah Joey, I think that was Crabtree's folks or agent that wiped sweat from his forehead and then you see Crabtree laugh!
Its all good Tony mane.....Whats done is done.......Its time to move forward.......Crabtree did not want to be a raider......What do cats not understand about that.......Al saw something that indicated that........And thats why we went the way we did......We got a solid reciver....and no one really knows shit yet, so really thats just what i hope..........If rookies get off their rookie year than thats a plus.....the 2nd season is when people really see whats up......thats if they dont get off in their 1st season......

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
this aint not deron williams/chris paul shit. this is some sam bowie/michael jordan shit.
Your post is some shit.....Some bull shit......this is all speculation.......Nothing is set in stone yet homie......I dont want it to happen but crabtree could get injured and not play a down this year....same goes for bey or any other player for that matter........Mel Kiper......and everyone on espn.....lauph now......but if Bey ends up getting off........They will need to appologize......Cause they are talking big shit....

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
NOBODY IS SAYIN THESE PLAYERS ARE GONNA SUCK, MOST LIKELY THEY WILL BECUZ THEY ON THE RAIDERS, BUT PEOPLE JUST DNT KNOW WHY U WOULD DRAFT PLAYERS IN THAT POSISTION WHEN YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE VALUE BY TRADING DOWN OR TAKING MONROE OR RAJI THEN TRADING UP INTO THE LATE FIRST RND TO GET BEY, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WASTIN A CHANCE TO STOCK UP ON PICKS OR GET BETTER VALUED PLAYERS

Nov 6, 2004
some of you mutha fuckers are talking a bunch of bullshit! they needed a receiver and took probably the 4th best option with the # 7 pick when they could have had the obvious number one with crabtree. have you dummies even seen him play? he won the biletnikoff award two years in a row. anyone that would compare crabtree to mike williams is a fucking moron! that dude missed an entire year of playing because he tried to go to the nfl as sophomore and then he ended up with the lions! there is no comparison! who gives a fuck if they had a sigh of relief when he wasnt picked by Oakland, I dont blame him! doesnt mean that he wouldnt play for the team and learn to like it! he is STILL the best receiver regardless of whatever he may think of the fucking raiders. as far as bey, 40 time is irrelevant if you cant catch the ball! they said that was one of his weaknesses. he had 40 some catches for 5 or 600 yards with 5 tds this past year. he played in the garbage acc and there were 2 games where he had 0 catches. his season high was only 5! you cant tell me thats worth a top 10 pick much less all the loot they gotta pay him! on top of that they picked a safety in the 2nd that kiper said they could have drafted in the 5th round.

FUCKING TERRIBLE!

Nov 26, 2007
No excuse for drafting DHB that high, they could have traded down and got a couple of picks. Funny to hear that Crabtree's family didn't want him to go to the Raiders. Wasn't Mcfadden's family the same way? Anyway, who cares, the 49ers got the best player available and it happened to be a position they needed. It'll be interesting to see what Crabtree, Morgan and J-Hill will grow into. Hopefully J-Hill stays after his contract is up.