FUCK al davis and the 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
i wanted crabtee til i seen more interviews with him and seen his attitude if we wanted to then we could have got him earlier this offseason. plus dhb is more of a better fit in the raiders offence crabtree is more of a niner wr not that fast but good hands
how could you have got him earlier this offseason? he's not a FA

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Al Davis is a real life Raider, he gone do what he feel is best for his team. He don't give a fuck about what nobody else thinks. I can't do anything else but admire him for that because I'd do the same if I owned a team!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
come on now Tony... you know Al Davis is old and delusional... I was givin his props for most of the offseason up until now... but he's gone back to crazy old Al x100 with this pick

muthafucka lost his damn mind draftin DHB @ no. 7 overall

we probably could've got him in the second round

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
come on now Tony... you know Al Davis is old and delusional... I was givin his props for most of the offseason up until now... but he's gone back to crazy old Al x100 with this pick

muthafucka lost his damn mind draftin DHB @ no. 7 overall

we probably could've got him in the second round
Tony is Al Davis.....Tony wanted kiffen gone, it got done....before the draft tony said pick DHB ......DONE......

Im behind you Al (Tony)........Al said crabtree had mike williams written all over him....But for some reason i think crabtree is gonna get loose in frisco that was the right fit for him.........Jamarcuss may not be all to accurate but he sure has arm strength.......I think bey will be able to get behind the defense and run under some balls that russell will fire out like a cannon.......Javon walker has got to come out this year....He has got to be the possesion reciver....hands down....no more bullshit from walker......In order for DHB to get loose.......Walker has to do his part......Zach miller is ready......Mcfadden is gonna beast out, we picked up barnes and satele..........Fuck yall niggaz talkin about.......We will get shit done this year......OH BOY......Good job Al (tony)

Oh yeah and fuck crabtree......someone at his table gave a sigh of relif (sp) when the raiders didnt pick him......He didnt wanna be here anyways.....It wasnt meant to be........All the best to Crabtree but he wasnt meant to be a raider

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^word, I remember Al/Tony talking about drafting him.

what I don't get is why Al/Tony didn't trade down, that shit was stupid. Not only would he save money, he could've gotten extra picks or players just to move down to get the same player he wanted originally.

I didn't pay attention to the rest of the draft. I saw Crabtree didn't get picked and figured that 9ers were gonna draft him a couple picks later. I turned off the TV and proceeded to go to the park with my son.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002