FUCK al davis and the 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
in light of what just went down at the draft I think some type of revolt against Al Davis needs to begin. maybe start a website or something cuz this is just ridiculous! At the very least everyone should send an email to this address [email protected] about this bullshit. fuck the 49ers for getting the receiver oakland should have picked and because I never liked em anyway.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
how do you draft someone that makes the announcers say "this had bust written all over it"

I had a feeling Crabtree wouldn't be picked up by us tho, for some stupid reason Al only cares about 40 times

How do you propose people revolt against Al? I'm almost positive there's an anti-Al Davis site already out there

Jan 11, 2009
why u mad? crabtree fucked up by sayin no comment on being drafted by the raiders. i feel if he didnt want to be a raider then fuck him he dont deserve to be a raider, it looks like al felt the same way and two teams browns and some other team called him a "diva" after private workouts oh yeah it was the rams fools a straight bitch what kind of man is compared to a diva?

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
raiders still could have picked maclin.

but either way ya'll cant take away what crabtree has done so quit hating just cuz ya'll didnt get him.

i dont think bey is that bad of a draft pick, all they gotta do really is make him more consistent

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
raiders still could have picked maclin.

but either way ya'll cant take away what crabtree has done so quit hating just cuz ya'll didnt get him.

i dont think bey is that bad of a draft pick, all they gotta do really is make him more consistent
theres to way I hating crabtree talent but he reminds me of a TO type.

Jan 11, 2009
i wanted crabtee til i seen more interviews with him and seen his attitude if we wanted to then we could have got him earlier this offseason. plus dhb is more of a better fit in the raiders offence crabtree is more of a niner wr not that fast but good hands