FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fuck no...Freddy's annoying as shit. I always hated that guy. If he didn't try to be funny he'd be a lot better.
Well fuck freddy i just meant the Jason VS Freddy movie was dope! I never liked Mightmare on Elm Street though!! Got Em!!

You can have him. I prefer Jason and Michael Myers.
Oh easily the 2 best killers of alltime!! Now that would be a classic!! Got Em!!

I always like Friday the 13ths the most but them Freddy movies were the creepiest easily out the 3

Naw mane Freddy was booboo, not even scary!! Like most folks say those corny jokes didnt do it mane!! Got Em!!

HOW YOU LIKE JASON VS FREDDY BUT NOT ROB ZOMBIES HALLOWEEN??? HE BROUGHT MUCH MORE DEPTH TO THE STORY AND DIDNT STRAY TOO FAR FROM IT'S ROOTS. AND IT ANSWERED QUESTIONS TO ALOT OF GAPS IN THE ORIGINAL STORY. ONE THING I DIDNT LIKE THOUGH WAS THE ENDING...
BUT OTHER THAN THAT IF YOU LIKED THE ORIGINAL, HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS VERSION? IT'S JUST ROIDED OUT.
I dont know man I just think he did a little to much and yes the ending was booboo!! But then again Im sure this Friday the 13th wont be better than the OG's as well!! Got Em!!

May 3, 2002
I heard a rumor that they were thinking about Ben Foster playing Freddy, that would be pretty sick.. since a few other roles he came off as psychotic (Alpha Dog, 3:10 to Yuma).. Only if they made freddy more serious..