FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
He wasn't funny in any of them...but it's the effort in a horror movie that fucks it up for me. And yeah...he tried to be funny in part 1. Don't remember what he said, but I was watching it with my kid the other day and thought 'goddamn freddy shut the fuck up'...

I think it was part 1.

LOL
lol...next time i go get sum movies i gotta buy part three.....me and my nephew was watchin part two a couple weeks ago and he said "if your dreamin, couldnt you become invincible in your dream"...and i tried to explain part three, where nerd dude becomes a wizard and homeboy does the comic book thing......lil muthafucka thinks im lyin

May 4, 2002
comic book thing is in 5 with "super freddy". i always thought freddy was hella funny talkin shit/tellin jokes before he sliced people up. i heard the are remaking a nightmare on elm street without robert enguland

Mar 8, 2006
lol...next time i go get sum movies i gotta buy part three.....me and my nephew was watchin part two a couple weeks ago and he said "if your dreamin, couldnt you become invincible in your dream"...and i tried to explain part three, where nerd dude becomes a wizard and homeboy does the comic book thing......lil muthafucka thinks im lyin
yeah part 1 and 3 waz just on the Independent Film Channel so i DVR'd both dem. not really knowledgeable about the A Nightmare on Elm St. franchise like iam with FT13 or Halloween.

Jun 3, 2006
comic book thing is in 5 with "super freddy". i always thought freddy was hella funny talkin shit/tellin jokes before he sliced people up. i heard the are remaking a nightmare on elm street without robert enguland
are you sure?...cause i remeber part 3 was called dream warriors and they each had a special power....wow i sound gay

May 4, 2002
3 did have the kid who tryed to fight freddy as a wizard(he played some game similar to D&D). in 5 some kid was an artist and in his dream he tryed to fight freddy as his comic persona, and freddy came out as "super freddy"

Jun 3, 2006
3 did have the kid who tryed to fight freddy as a wizard(he played some game similar to D&D). in 5 some kid was an artist and in his dream he tryed to fight freddy as his comic persona, and freddy came out as "super freddy"
right on...but 3 was the one in the mental hospital where he turned into the tv and grabbed ol girl right?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Naw man I didnt like that shit!! The original is much better!! Rob Zombie does to much sometimes!! I thought he fucked up a classic!! Got Em!!

What?? U didnt like Freddy versus Jason?? That shit was dope mane!! Got Em!!

HOW YOU LIKE JASON VS FREDDY BUT NOT ROB ZOMBIES HALLOWEEN??? HE BROUGHT MUCH MORE DEPTH TO THE STORY AND DIDNT STRAY TOO FAR FROM IT'S ROOTS. AND IT ANSWERED QUESTIONS TO ALOT OF GAPS IN THE ORIGINAL STORY. ONE THING I DIDNT LIKE THOUGH WAS THE ENDING...
BUT OTHER THAN THAT IF YOU LIKED THE ORIGINAL, HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS VERSION? IT'S JUST ROIDED OUT.