FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
i liked the halloween remake, i bought the bootleg and bought it at best buy......i think rob zombie's got the horror movie shit down
Naw Zombie is just hella gory!! I mean I guess he is ok with his own movies but he shouldnt fuck with classics!! Got Em!!

Jun 3, 2006
that was tha shyt. i think House of 1,000 Corpses was better tho. Zombie makes good movies
eh, house was more cartoony and shit......awhile ago i was on light rail (ear hustlin a little bit) and these two dorky high school kids was arguing about a third one..."the fireflys didnt die at the end of devils rejects!!"....haha

Mar 8, 2006
eh, house was more cartoony and shit......awhile ago i was on light rail (ear hustlin a little bit) and these two dorky high school kids was arguing about a third one..."the fireflys didnt die at the end of devils rejects!!"....haha
lmao!!!!!! i think Zombie knew wut he was doing and left it at 2 so it wouldnt die out.

Jun 3, 2006
yep....i think everyone should own those movies but they both on demand......donnie darko too......and american pimp...lol

Mar 8, 2006
Never seen Darko but i heard its good. also if any1 didnt know, their doing a remake of Child's Play too. Same writers and directors as the original and same dude playing Chucky. The writers were talking about how tha last 2 movies were basically comedy/horror and that the remake will be back to being scary again and better then tha original.

Mar 8, 2006
lmao!!!!!! dats fucked up!!!! i meant as tha dolls voice and as chucky when hes a human as Charles Lee Ray. Brad Dourif is dudes real name. he was in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Lord of the Rings. hes 58 so i duno bout him playing Charles Lee Ray hahaha.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
He wasn't funny in any of them...but it's the effort in a horror movie that fucks it up for me. And yeah...he tried to be funny in part 1. Don't remember what he said, but I was watching it with my kid the other day and thought 'goddamn freddy shut the fuck up'...

I think it was part 1.

LOL