Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
some reddit'er the otehr day said andy dick randomly walked into his house

he had some friends over and had the door open and andy dick just walks in off the street and opens his fridge and starts drinking a beer or some shit, then just starts kicking it with them. they had pictures to prove it, that guy looks TERRIBLE lol. i wonder if hes going to die within the next couple years

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He just walked into my house and sat down. We were all kind of stunned and just rolled with it. He lives up to his name. He stayed for a couple hours, and spent most of the time being a complete dick, flicking off some of my friends, and trying to kiss others. He complained about life, and seemed pretty miserable, though there were definitely hilarious moments. He told us a story about how he broke his ankle a little while ago. He shimmied up a wooden pole on a dare which snapped. We fed him and gave him water and sent him on his way to the bar, but not before stumbling into my bathroom and making a pretty messy attempt at taking a piss with the door opened. He also removed some of the chewed up chicken from his mouth and slammed it onto my table.
lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck your job lol. im up and moving from the second i get to work, until the time i leave.

looking for a better job these day tho. shit is hard to come by up here
yea my job easy, i always convince myself my job is to watch the desk and help out the residents here but every now and then im reminded that im just a lowly rent-a-cop. like today one of my field supervisors came in and gave me this little handbook that has defensive tactics for using a flashlight for self defense. i had to read a bunch of shit and take a little written quiz and then demonstrate different flashlight holds and defensive maneuvers. felt like such a fag lol

if anybody tries to beat my ass all that stuff is going out of the window, fuck trying to use a flashlight to defend myself, it'll be fists kicks and body slams, and if someone pulls out a knife or a gun im getting the fuck out of here lol i not about to get hurt over this job