Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
they would fire you for running away? they told me it goes in this order
1) verbal: try to talk the person down, warn them they could get in trouble its not worth it blahblahblah, tell them youll be forced to defend yourself
2) run away
3) if you cant run away, then as an absolute last resort, you can defend yourself
I don't work for a company, a friend got me my job and I work for a movie studio run by old Italians from Chicago, so you know what that means without me having to say it lol. We don't have any procedures or anything, and the owners are dicks to us so I don't really give a fuck about trying to stop someone from stealing shit. But yeah I'm pretty sure if I didn't try to stop somebody they'd just chew me out and fire me instead of telling me what I should've done. It's funny because I've been there almost 3 years and I've never had someone try to break in and take anything, it's always the people working there who know where the security guys are at that'll steal cables or car batteries and shit. The Teamster guys are the worst, they take everything that isn't nailed down and we can't do shit about it.

May 4, 2002
funny thing is i ran into my former "boss" a few months ago, who was on his way to be a cop blah blah wanna be bad ass.

he got fired for fraud (stealing from the company) and having a drunk felon driving his car while in the academy. i was like "whats up dude, hows life treating u?"

needless to say lulz was had

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nah back in the 90's she was just cute and skinny

now she's extra skinny, got bags under her eyes, bad skin, and looks way older than she should.....all tweakerish qualities
I know she has really bad ocd and anxiety issues as well as an eating disorder. I'm sure all that combined has a lot to do with it. And that bitch has ALWAYS been weird as fuck too. The SNL performance is classic. She's tripping on something on that lol.

[video=youtube;P7-CY6R3344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7-CY6R3344[/video]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't work for a company, a friend got me my job and I work for a movie studio run by old Italians from Chicago, so you know what that means without me having to say it lol. We don't have any procedures or anything, and the owners are dicks to us so I don't really give a fuck about trying to stop someone from stealing shit. But yeah I'm pretty sure if I didn't try to stop somebody they'd just chew me out and fire me instead of telling me what I should've done. It's funny because I've been there almost 3 years and I've never had someone try to break in and take anything, it's always the people working there who know where the security guys are at that'll steal cables or car batteries and shit. The Teamster guys are the worst, they take everything that isn't nailed down and we can't do shit about it.
damn that sounds kind of crazy lol. i got a pretty cake security post, i wouldnt last long if i had to be that proactive and hands on. theyd probably chew me out and fire me like a week into it for not doing enough

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
damn that sounds kind of crazy lol. i got a pretty cake security post, i wouldnt last long if i had to be that proactive and hands on. theyd probably chew me out and fire me like a week into it for not doing enough
lol yeah I don't mind it. I don't have to do shit during the night shift. Day shift I just have to sign people in and write down what they drive when I'm in front and walk around the building writing down what doors are locked or open when I'm in the back (two guys per shift) A couple summers ago when they were shooting The Chicago Code by us I was working 1-9PM and had the windows open and heard a bunch of pops. Was thinking it was firecrackers until I heard sirens, then I hoped someone just threw firecrackers in a store or something, then I saw a helicopter. Some 18 year old got shot like 7 times in the face a block away from where I was over a girl. That's when I started bringing a knife and the guy I work with brings a .38. But now Fox is cheap as fuck and won't pay for two guys so it's just me and my knife and an afro pick I found that has metal spikes and a black power fist.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol yeah I don't mind it. I don't have to do shit during the night shift. Day shift I just have to sign people in and write down what they drive when I'm in front and walk around the building writing down what doors are locked or open when I'm in the back (two guys per shift) A couple summers ago when they were shooting The Chicago Code by us I was working 1-9PM and had the windows open and heard a bunch of pops. Was thinking it was firecrackers until I heard sirens, then I hoped someone just threw firecrackers in a store or something, then I saw a helicopter. Some 18 year old got shot like 7 times in the face a block away from where I was over a girl. That's when I started bringing a knife and the guy I work with brings a .38. But now Fox is cheap as fuck and won't pay for two guys so it's just me and my knife and an afro pick I found that has metal spikes and a black power fist.
lol fuck. chicago is kinda crazy i bet youve seen some crazy shit and dealt with some wild ass people