Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
ill get a safeway rotisserie chicken every now and then. buy like 5 raw jalapenos or serranos, a small pack of corn tortillas, make enough ghetto tacos to last you a whole entire day for cheap
id prop but i dont fuck with safeway chicken or their $5 sandwichs.

a little info on that, the chicken is old if its wings or a whole chicken (wings get left out for more then 3 days)

the sandwiches for $5 is old meat from a few days before it goes bad.

i bought one a few years ago and got hella sick, i asked a dude i know who works there and he told me never to buy the premade shit. he said its left for days before its even packaged and placed on the shelf.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
costco rotisserie chickens are good but in my opinion, i prefer raley's or mi pueblo's rotisserie chickens

one time back in december i didn't have much money so i copped a rotisserie chicken from mi pueblo, grabbed a shitload of taco sized corn tortillas, some salsa, onions, and had made myself chicken tacos for like 3 days straight

i believe i might do that again soon

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
id prop but i dont fuck with safeway chicken or their $5 sandwichs.

a little info on that, the chicken is old if its wings or a whole chicken (wings get left out for more then 3 days)

the sandwiches for $5 is old meat from a few days before it goes bad.

i bought one a few years ago and got hella sick, i asked a dude i know who works there and he told me never to buy the premade shit. he said its left for days before its even packaged and placed on the shelf.

yea all their premade shit sucks, their rotisserie chicken isnt too bad cause they put a little sticker on it telling you when its made. if you show up like around lunch time and right before dinner time thats usually when they put them out there. but theyll let them sit there all the way till closing lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
god fucking damn it, i swear to god i'm gonna go to a 24-hr taqueria either here in vallejo or richmond and get chicken tacos or quesadillas or nachos like at 7:00 a.m., just because P @pimppimp is over here talking about rotisserie chickens and tacos and what not