Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Cheeto hit the boxing gym with your fam.
i been going every day its literally walking distance from my house. they just opened it up im being cool with the 2 owners n just kickin it there while my nephew trains. they just opened on monday so the ring gets there by the end of the month. its gonna be dope they gonna have lil fights n shit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I been last 3 days under 2k calories... lunch is tough, I bought a lot of lean cuisines on sale. They are hella small. I basically have just that, and 2 small as granola bars to last me 6am to 6pm.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I been last 3 days under 2k calories... lunch is tough, I bought a lot of lean cuisines on sale. They are hella small. I basically have just that, and 2 small as granola bars to last me 6am to 6pm.
I'm about to start my clean eating next week, the best thing to do is cook a bunch of stuff for the week or two, I do the chicken breast and brown rice then just have it in the fridge, I recently switched to frozen veggies cause they're easy and convenient.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
cheeto @cheeto Box with me dude. After Im done with school and Im working Im going to start boxing trainging. You should train with me, and then in like 8 months we can fight for siccness heavyweight champion.
my ex girlfriend works at kings boxing gym i might be able to hook u up cuz we still cool even tho she married now

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm about to start my clean eating next week, the best thing to do is cook a bunch of stuff for the week or two, I do the chicken breast and brown rice then just have it in the fridge, I recently switched to frozen veggies cause they're easy and convenient.
lol That was basically my exact dinner tonight. 2 fillet tilapia, 3/4 cup brown rice, and broccoli...

The main thing for me is limit snacks, and stop eating after 7 or 8. You can stick to 3 reasonable meals, and a healthy snack between breakfast and lunch - work out a bit. There in no way you won't get trimmed.