Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I got an email from Target saying that the debit/credit card hack somehow got my info on Target's website hacked too.

I dont think Ive ever purchased anything from Target.com, nor do i have a target debit/credit card, unless the hack affected anyone who's ever used their card at target before.

ANYWAY target's apology is to offer "Free credit monitoring" for year. lol @ that being a resolution. fuck off

My wife got a letter from her bank saying they issued a new card cause of that target shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Anyone remember the youtube video, where guy talks about the seceret to get anything he wants through some black magic techniques. It was a seminar, werid matrix vibe to it.

I want to post that for fatblunts, might help him out.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
aye tho i aint go lie i kinda hate fat people too. like the lazy ass ones that ride thhe lil buggy thing at the grocery store instead of walking and pushing a cart like the rest.
I want to push them cart scooters over so bad when I see non disabled obese people riding them.

Just run up to one and kick it 300 this is sparta style and watch the lazy piece of shit obese person fall over like some cow tipping shit.

Would be great

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My wife can't understand how people can become so fat. Normally in Hollywood movies everybody is good looking, skinny, with white teeth. But then we watched Bad Grandpa, and she was always asking "is that real?", "do fat people like that really exist?" haha