Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
0R0 @0R0 , Nuttkase @Nuttkase , ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN :

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I still need to watch that and Shameless. Probably get both out of the way while I'm nursing tomorrow's after work hangover on Friday.

I just finished last seasons Archer like two months ago. Shit was on my DVR forever lol. Great fucking season though.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Wtf my wifes car ran out of gas,so being a nice guy I got a gas can and went to fill it.

Wtf happened to the old school gas cans? I was out there for hella long trying to read the directions in no lighting, they made these cans on some super bullshit.
I noticed that too. Apparently a can you put gas in wasn't enough. Now they need safety valves, anti-backflow technology, siphon-proof engineering, and Bluetooth.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yes, I cosign ...these new gas cans are shit.

ran outta gas in my truck about a year ago on the side of the freeway & gassing it up almost got me killed.

...like, literally.

I was on the side exit of 680 south @ Landess & the shoulder is hella small so I was sticking out in the lane a bit. A fucking semi came by @ 65mph & grazed the back of my shirt while I was trying to get this fucking contraption to work.

Feb 8, 2006
Wtf my wifes car ran out of gas,so being a nice guy I got a gas can and went to fill it.

Wtf happened to the old school gas cans? I was out there for hella long trying to read the directions in no lighting, they made these cans on some super bullshit.
whats with women i swear

my wife drives the tahoe cause of the kids and i swear its always on e when i drive it

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
My us history teacher was this old black panther turned religion freak/pervert. All the girls sat in the front and got A's. Anyway, watched roots then titanic over and over for an entire semester. Every time in titanic when they said god himself couldn't sink this ship, he would pause it and give us a 5-10 minute lecture on the powers of jebus..